Is Sniping too easy on halo 5? - Headshots?!

I personally feel as if I’m getting sniped too often and also getting too many headshots. There are so many times where I’m no where near an opponents head and it gives me a headshot.

I’ve noticed this when watching montages on youtube also.

Do you prefer it this way, or would you prefer it more difficult like Halo 3?

The entire game is easy. There is enough bullet magnetism to throw off the Earth’s magnetic fields.

> 2533274905097737;2:
> The entire game is easy. There is enough bullet magnetism to throw off the Earth’s magnetic fields.

Disagree with you, agree with OP. I’m traditionally not a great sniper, but I’m finding headshots too easy.

However, I think aiming in general is slightly harder than Reach or H4.

I believe there is quite a bit of aim-assist / bullet-mag with the sniper. But also I just think the hit registration is really good, so it counts EVERY shot that is even close.

It’s hitscan, so sometimes the target will move right after you fire and still award you the kill making it look like you were slightly off. Really the only problem I believe is that the headshot hitbox is slightly too low. It should only award the headshot if the center of the reticule is at or above the head, and if it’s below the head then it’s a chestshot. Other than that, I think it’s fun to use right now and I don’t want it to remove that aspect. The H2 Sniper was really fun and it was also easy, that’s how it should be.

its a combination of hitscan, lag, bullet mag vs sticky recticle, tbh it probably feels the best it has ever felt, many many instances in Halo 3 particular where you could land a solid headshot and get no registration of a hit at all not even knocking shields off.

> 2760465307323250;5:
> It’s hitscan, so sometimes the target will move right after you fire and still award you the kill making it look like you were slightly off. Really the only problem I believe is that the headshot hitbox is slightly too low. It should only award the headshot if the center of the reticule is at or above the head, and if it’s below the head then it’s a chestshot. Other than that, I think it’s fun to use right now and I don’t want it to remove that aspect. The H2 Sniper was really fun and it was also easy, that’s how it should be.

Halo 2 still required a solid headshot though.

Halo 5 you can literally snipe a person without your aimer even being on their body at all. The air counters as a headshot!

I personally would just prefer it to be something like Halo 3.