Is Slayer Pro Coming Back?

Hello Everyone, this is my first time posting a topic on this forum so im kind of new to this. But anyways i was wondering if anyone knows if Slayer Pro is making a come back to matchmaking:(? Now i know many people may have not liked it and so forth but to me that was like my favorite playlist on Halo 4 and im pretty sure many others enjoyed it as much as i have:) it’s just been gone for quite sometime now and im starting to wonder if 343 will ever bring it back to matchmaking.

Thank You guys for taking ur time to read my post ^-^

It was my favorite playlist too. Sadly I dont think its coming back.

Yeah im starting to think that as-well v.v i hope it comes back honestly it was my favorite playlist v.v Please 343 bring it back lol:(

Why in the name of Polyphemus did you make two threads asking the same question?

And to answer your question, I wouldn’t hold my breath on it. We have TTD and I’m sure that that is the closest thing to Slayer Pro we’ll get. TTD is tons of fun if you take a team.

Idk it probably will after the FFA and big team stuff is straightened out but considering the community asks for things like 343 is Santa Claus you never know ask bs angel on twitter she’s pretty responsive from what I’ve seen

I’m really missing Pro, and I think it should come back soon, improved. But in the meantime, Throwback will have to do.

(arramirez2010)Honestly i didn’t mean two when i was posting the first one my computer was messing up so it posted it twice:/ im Sorry about that guys.

> Why in the name of <mark>Polyphemus</mark> did you make two threads asking the same question?
>
> And to answer your question, I wouldn’t hold my breath on it. We have TTD and I’m sure that that is the closest thing to Slayer Pro we’ll get. TTD is tons of fun if you take a team.

Why? Is it because no one in the name of Polyphemus would ask for more than one thing?

(MesonicShadonic)I hear yeah i really hope it does come back and ill give it a shot leaving bs angel a tweet about Slayer Pro ^-^ (OompaMyLoompaa) i do to and hope so as well:’) and yeah ur right throwdown will have to do for now:/

throwdown is BETTER then pro was ever. no OP dmr start. AND friendly radar.

(LightspeedFlash)i do agree with you when it comes to the dmr being op, but me personally think that Slayer Pro is a better playlist then throwdown. All they have to do is just some balancing to Pro thats all ^-^

Throwdown replaced slayer pro. Slayer pro isn’t coming back.

(JRock 40 Til 5)i really hope ur not right v.v but i just wish 343 would just put both Slayer Pro and Throwdown up so everyone would be happy ^-^… i don’t see why they couldn’t to be honest:’)

> (JRock 40 Til 5)i really hope ur not right v.v but i just wish 343 would just put both Slayer Pro and Throwdown up so everyone would be happy ^-^… i don’t see why they couldn’t to be honest:’)

It’s not coming back throwdown is what you get, honestly think it’s better, the DMR needed to go, as a starting weapon.