Is Red Vs Blue over??????

Is RVB over???
Just watched the end of season 10 and it pretty much seems like its over.
Wandering what you all think?
From what i have heard Halo 4 isn’t the easiest to make Machinima.

Ill miss you caboose :frowning:

http://areyoumakingmoreredvsblue.com/

Look at the link carefully and click it.

> http://areyoumakingmoreredvsblue.com/
>
>
> Look at the link carefully and click it.

> > http://areyoumakingmoreredvsblue.com/
> >
> >
> > Look at the link carefully and click it.

What the hell was that?

> > > http://areyoumakingmoreredvsblue.com/
> > >
> > >
> > > Look at the link carefully and click it.
>
> What the hell was that?

A site made by Rooster Teeth to reassure fans like you

> > > > http://areyoumakingmoreredvsblue.com/
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Look at the link carefully and click it.
> >
> > What the hell was that?
>
> A site made by Rooster Teeth to reassure fans like you

OK, Thanks.

Erm…excuse my naivety but how do you know its even an official website?

> > > > > http://areyoumakingmoreredvsblue.com/
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Look at the link carefully and click it.
> > >
> > > What the hell was that?
> >
> > A site made by Rooster Teeth to reassure fans like you
>
> OK, Thanks.
>
> Erm…excuse my naivety but how do you know its even an official website?

http://roosterteeth.com/members/journal/entry.php?id=2690435

They already said before last season was over that there will be another season. Also, yes Halo 4 is not the greatest for machinima. Halo 3’s player model lighting looks a million times better. And for machinima, that’s what counts. Not the fancy shmancy maps.

Aha coolio, Thanks.

I thought RvB sucked, but then I saw Spartan Ops. Now I appreciate it more.

I really hate where rvb went. Loved it when it was all about humour and inside jokes with the halo game, now they’ve added some stupid story about freelances and ai, completely straying from what made it so good for me.

Rvb finished for me with the 100th episode

> http://areyoumakingmoreredvsblue.com/
>
>
> Look at the link carefully and click it.

Beat me to it lol.

They said that even when you dont want it around it will still be there.

Yep. Its something they worked on for more than 10 years and now they’ll just end it. \sarcasm

No, they’ll still continue it (YESS!). Anyone know when Season 11 will be on?

> I really hate where rvb went. Loved it when it was all about humour and inside jokes with the halo game, now they’ve added some stupid story about freelances and ai, completely straying from what made it so good for me.
>
> Rvb finished for me with the 100th episode

I feel the same way.

Its still funny. Just more of action now.

> Anyone know when Season 11 will be on?

No idea, but whenever it is, it won’t be soon enough!

> > http://areyoumakingmoreredvsblue.com/
> >
> >
> > Look at the link carefully and click it.
>
> Beat me to it lol.

lol i was waiting for this moment and i blew it!

> I really hate where rvb went. Loved it when it was all about humour and inside jokes with the halo game, now they’ve added some stupid story about freelances and ai, completely straying from what made it so good for me.
>
> Rvb finished for me with the 100th episode

Sure it’s not as funny as it used to be but I think they have done an amazing job with the action scenes and animations. The story isn’t bad either.

> Is RVB over???
> Just watched the end of season 10 and it pretty much seems like its over.
> Wandering what you all think?
> From what i have heard Halo 4 isn’t the easiest to make Machinima.
>
> Ill miss you caboose :frowning:

It might as well be, I watched every single episode, It seems to changing from a fun comedy to something action nonsense while griff, etc… seem to have more rare appearances every episodes, sometimes none at all.