Is Red vs. Blue canon after Halo 6?

What are your guys’ opinion?

What?

I don’t see how Red vs. Blue would even fit into Halo canon. Master Chief is briefly mentioned once along with a few obscure references to the UNSC. Other than that the sheer absurdity of the series couldn’t possibly make sense as canon. What does Halo 6 even have to do with it by the way?

> I don’t see how Red vs. Blue would even fit into Halo canon. Master Chief is briefly mentioned once along with a few obscure references to the UNSC. Other than that the sheer absurdity of the series couldn’t possibly make sense as canon. What does Halo 6 even have to do with it by the way?

Seasons 1-8 technically take place after Master Chief’s story.

> > I don’t see how Red vs. Blue would even fit into Halo canon. Master Chief is briefly mentioned once along with a few obscure references to the UNSC. Other than that the sheer absurdity of the series couldn’t possibly make sense as canon. What does Halo 6 even have to do with it by the way?
>
> Seasons 1-8 technically take place after Master Chief’s story.

Doesn’t make them canon…at all. Otherwise, I want to know the genius funding the Freelancer Program and “simulation” troopers.

Well if you think about it, it could fit into the halo universe as canon, after the covenant and whatever happens in The Reclaimer Trilogy, humanity can go back to fighting each other and that’s where rvb can fit in

> > > I don’t see how Red vs. Blue would even fit into Halo canon. Master Chief is briefly mentioned once along with a few obscure references to the UNSC. Other than that the sheer absurdity of the series couldn’t possibly make sense as canon. What does Halo 6 even have to do with it by the way?
> >
> > Seasons 1-8 technically take place after Master Chief’s story.
>
> Doesn’t make them canon…at all. Otherwise, I want to know the genius funding the Freelancer Program and “simulation” troopers.

Using the word technically was a bad choice of wording on my part.

> Well if you think about it, it could fit into the halo universe as canon, after the covenant and whatever happens in The Reclaimer Trilogy, humanity can go back to fighting each other and that’s where rvb can fit in

This is what I was trying to say.

lol

> Well if you think about it, it could fit into the halo universe as canon, after the covenant and whatever happens in The Reclaimer Trilogy, humanity can go back to fighting each other and that’s where rvb can fit in

Not really…

The Universe is so different from Halo’s it just wouldn’t fit.

Besides, that could technically happen after Halo 3 if you’re thinking about it that loosely.

It’s too comedic for a war where Humans are fighting each other again. I don’t think the series was meant to be canon, and it probably never will be.

What there doing now with project freelancer and the halo 3 seasons is make it seem like it could be part of the halo universe (if you took a REALY wrong turn), but its not canon. (they joked about it being canon at a panel though)

Halo 6? Jumping the gun there bro, 4 hasn’t even been released yet.

I haven’t seen every single episode of RVB but i am pretty sure it’s not canon. Sure Easter eggs are thrown in as references to the web series in the main games but that’s about it. The storylines and characters of RVB have no bearing or relation to the overall Halo storyline nor do they affect it in anyway. It’s that simple.

I think of rvb as fan fiction set in the after math of the Human-covenant war. they seem to talk about the U.N.S.C. in the last episode of season 9. :3

> I think of rvb as fan fiction set in the after math of the Human-covenant war. they seem to talk about the U.N.S.C. in the last episode of season 9. :3

At the end of Season 5 of RvB Tex helps Wyoming and Omega’s plan to infiltrate the Elites from within in order to “win the war at any cost”.

Blood gulch chronicles take between halo 1 and halo 2+ part of halo 2, after that, its AFTER the covenant war (evidenced in the season 6 trailer, having the great war and humanity.) Season 9 takes place before halo 1.

RvB is a FAN made FANfiction. Last I checked FANon is NOT CANon.

> What are your guys’ opinion?

Only Caboose is canon.

On a serious note: RvB is not canon, and as Burnie Burns said, it shouldn’t be. It’s a parody of the Halo Universe, and that’s what it’s meant to be

Like most people here said…RvB is fanfiction, not real canon.

> > I don’t see how Red vs. Blue would even fit into Halo canon. Master Chief is briefly mentioned once along with a few obscure references to the UNSC. Other than that the sheer absurdity of the series couldn’t possibly make sense as canon. What does Halo 6 even have to do with it by the way?
>
> Seasons 1-8 technically take place after Master Chief’s story.

First episode mentions how chief destroys the ring just a before. My guess is RVB starts briefly after Halo1.