Is Recon armor for everyone on Halo 3 MCC?

It certainly seems like it. If it’s true, it’s a damn shame, because I remember grinding so hard to get it back in the day.

I believe you still have to grind out achievements and everything to earn it. Even so, those who TRULY earned it in Halo 3 know who they are. I am willing to bet that most of the people who see Recon, don’t know the significance of that armor

Recon is available from the moment you start MCC. It no longer has any value. Even on Xbox 360 seeing as 343 gave it to everyone there too.

> 2533274912044273;3:
> Recon is available from the moment you start MCC. It no longer has any value. Even on Xbox 360 seeing as 343 gave it to everyone there too.

That is such disrespect to the old players.

Just because we can’t show off anymore it doesn’t mean it’s disrespectful. Sure earning recon was a big thing back in 2009 and I myself was very proud to get it, but tbh no one cares anymore.

> 2533274912044273;5:
> tbh no one cares anymore.

I wouldn’t say that

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Yes it’s available for MCC dumba**

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from soliciting or trading Microsoft Points, LIVE codes or Xbox Live accounts from other users.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I will buy someones account that has recon on 360

The armor you have to grind for is the best cuz you know who worked hard to get it.

> 2533274832402841;4:
> > 2533274912044273;3:
> > Recon is available from the moment you start MCC. It no longer has any value. Even on Xbox 360 seeing as 343 gave it to everyone there too.
>
> That is such disrespect to the old players.

I agree.