Is REALLY nothing going to be done about the Halo Wars leaderboards?

[Halo - Official Site (en)

](Halo - Official Site (en))2v2 standard party teams, the top ranked guy is a 50 in 10 games, this isnt obvious boosting at all sarcasm.

There’s nothing you can really do except not care.

> http://www.halowars.com/stats/Leaderboards.aspx
>
>
2v2 standard party teams, the top ranked guy is a 50 in 10 games, this isnt obvious boosting at all sarcasm.

It is like this in any game you play!

Leader boards are for people that need attention anyways. In no way shape or form does it mean you are good at the game at all.
All it mean is that you need attention,that is why 90% of the people on leader boards cheat to get there anyways.

Just play the game and have fun! Leader boards ruin games!

> It is like this in any game you play!

Maybe but Waypoint has deleted boosters off the leaderboards before, why can’t they do it again? Coco said it takes like 2 minutes to do it, is that to much to ask for?

> Leader boards are for people that need attention anyways. In no way shape or form does it mean you are good at the game at all.

This is true but again if Waypoint would take like 10 minutes out of there day to delete boosters this wouldn’t be a problem.

> All it mean is that you need attention,that is why 90% of the people on leader boards cheat to get there anyways.

Most people on the top of the leaderboards are legit, a few have boosted but no way 90%.

> Just play the game and have fun! Leader boards ruin games!

Leaderboards may create some boosters but if the game is well managed the leaderboards will only create competition.

> > http://www.halowars.com/stats/Leaderboards.aspx
> >
> >
2v2 standard party teams, the top ranked guy is a 50 in 10 games, this isnt obvious boosting at all sarcasm.
>
> It is like this in any game you play!
>
> Leader boards are for people that need attention anyways. In no way shape or form does it mean you are good at the game at all.
> All it mean is that you need attention,that is why 90% of the people on leader boards cheat to get there anyways.
>
> Just play the game and have fun! Leader boards ruin games!

99% of the people on the 1v1 leaderboard are legit. A small percentage have derank boosted on the 2v2 and 3v3 leaderboards. And most of the other people on the front page or 2nd page of 2v2 and 3v3 are there mostly because they play with someone of equal skill that is on a new account or just happens to be stuck at a lower true skill. So they are kind of boosting.

It is my opinion,just like you guys stated your opinion.
There is not way you can prove me wrong,what makes you know who is the booster and who is not.
(Do not try telling me from looking at stats) That is no way of proving anything.
Leader boards ruin games,and makes players act like a bunch of idiots.

Try playing to have fun with the game! Is that not what games are for!

> It is my opinion,just like you guys stated your opinion.
> There is not way you can prove me wrong,what makes you know who is the booster and who is not.
> (Do not try telling me from looking at stats) That is no way of proving anything.
> Leader boards ruin games,and makes players act like a bunch of idiots.
>
> Try playing to have fun with the game! Is that not what games are for!

Boosting is when someone with a high trueskill plays with someone with a low trueskill when in reality they are both equally good players. This can be proven by looking at the leaderboards or game stats online to see what both players TS is. Derank boosting can be proven when you see them resigning over and over in games lasting 0.1 minutes, again this is shown on the online game stats. Why wouldn’t you be able to tell from looking at the stats?

This is the account used to boost Dta iZ Back, oi am l3gito, and oLoadedninjao in 2v2 Party Teams.

http://www.halowars.com/stats/StatsPlayer.aspx?id=3BE417DD622A404BF19999C0BCAC009D5015656FCEA624136CBD775F66D959BA

Note how in his recent games all the games last 0.1 minutes and shows him and his partner resigning over and over. This is called deranking, and later when he plays with the accounts being boosted they go up extremely quickly. The proof is obvious, it’s just kind of sad how 343idiots do nothing about it.