Is performance insufficient in XBOXONE X?

Is HALOWARS 2 impossible with XBOXONE X 60 fps?

XBOXONE X is wonderful.
I was impressed to 60fps with enhanced support of Gears 4
HALOWARS 2 does not support 60 fps.
When you play the HALOWARS DE be impressed with the smoothness.
I was impressed.

4K is also wonderful, but I want you to correspond to 60fps.

Does XBOXONE X lack performance?

It can very well handle Halo Wars 2, they will most likely update Xbox One X version to be much smoother. Be patient!

I think it has to be with some part of the Xbox One community playing at a lower fps, like myself on Xbox One S. (The Xbox One X got out of stock in my country) So people 60fps vs 30fps has some kind of differences when it comes to rank matches… Don´t ask me why, but it is like that for a lot of games.

> 2533274808576568;1:
> Is HALOWARS 2 impossible with XBOXONE X 60 fps?
>
> XBOXONE X is wonderful.
> I was impressed to 60fps with enhanced support of Gears 4
> HALOWARS 2 does not support 60 fps.
> When you play the HALOWARS DE be impressed with the smoothness.
> I was impressed.
>
> 4K is also wonderful, but I want you to correspond to 60fps.
>
> Does XBOXONE X lack performance?

X1X can’t play 4K especially not at 60fps. They play 2k upscaled to look like 4K

> 2533274808576568;1:
> Is HALOWARS 2 impossible with XBOXONE X 60 fps?
>
> XBOXONE X is wonderful.
> I was impressed to 60fps with enhanced support of Gears 4
> HALOWARS 2 does not support 60 fps.
> When you play the HALOWARS DE be impressed with the smoothness.
> I was impressed.
>
> 4K is also wonderful, but I want you to correspond to 60fps.
>
> Does XBOXONE X lack performance?

It also depends 60fps 1080p is easy but 60fps with 4K is a lot to ask for especially for a console. But even still the X1X is an amazing console and highly recommend it.

> 2535422421305993;4:
> > 2533274808576568;1:
> > Is HALOWARS 2 impossible with XBOXONE X 60 fps?
> >
> > XBOXONE X is wonderful.
> > I was impressed to 60fps with enhanced support of Gears 4
> > HALOWARS 2 does not support 60 fps.
> > When you play the HALOWARS DE be impressed with the smoothness.
> > I was impressed.
> >
> > 4K is also wonderful, but I want you to correspond to 60fps.
> >
> > Does XBOXONE X lack performance?
>
> X1X can’t play 4K especially not at 60fps. They play 2k upscaled to look like 4K

LOL, sure mate

I love HALO WARS 2
I want to trust the creative assembly.

But I can not cure a bug.
It is sad not to provide a better environment.

But,
I’m also excited about the future.

Better updates,
I’m looking forward to it happen to fulfill the expectations.

Every account I’ve heard/read says it’s great.

> 2533274796391115;8:
> Every account I’ve heard/read says it’s great.

XBOXONE X?
I think too.
greatest gamehard.
I want PC and XBOXONEX have the same experiences

> 2533274808576568;9:
> > 2533274796391115;8:
> > Every account I’ve heard/read says it’s great.
>
> XBOXONE X?
> I think too.
> greatest gamehard.
> I want PC and XBOXONEX have the same experiences

yes…

If anyone needs help building a pc let me know I like building them

Xbox one X is great . Im very happy with my purchase . COD ww2 and halo 5 look amazing ! The animated characters in COD look like real actors on my 4k oled tv.

Although, I did not see any difference from the Xbox one S to the Xbox one X in halo wars 2. Game feels and plays the same to me. I loaded halo wars 2 up in my PC and that’s where I could feel the difference. Problem with the one X is that they didn’t change he CPU (they just overclocked it) and RTS games are very demanding on your CPU. The system runs faster and smoother with 12gb of ram and every other game I’ve played looks great with the upgraded graphics card but for halo wars 2 being locked in @ 30 FPS for console so they don’t over stress the CPU just stinks. I play halo wars more than any other game but if they make 2v2 crossplay I will surely be on my pc with my controller .

I personally feel a big difference in 30 fps to 60fps especially in big engagements so I don’t see how it’s really a level playing field but I had the same issue with starcraft. I built an AMD build and the CPU was the best the offered at the time but in big engagements I would lose FPS and cost me cuz I couldn’t micro as well. I finally decided to make an Intel build with an i7 cpu and the game was butter smooth. So in conclusion if you are purchasing an Xbox one X just for halo wars I wouldn’t waste your money but if you play many other games on console then it’s well worth it! This is the Xbox we should have gotten from day one!

> 2535422421305993;4:
> > 2533274808576568;1:
> > Is HALOWARS 2 impossible with XBOXONE X 60 fps?
> >
> > XBOXONE X is wonderful.
> > I was impressed to 60fps with enhanced support of Gears 4
> > HALOWARS 2 does not support 60 fps.
> > When you play the HALOWARS DE be impressed with the smoothness.
> > I was impressed.
> >
> > 4K is also wonderful, but I want you to correspond to 60fps.
> >
> > Does XBOXONE X lack performance?
>
> X1X can’t play 4K especially not at 60fps. They play 2k upscaled to look like 4K

The X can play true native 4k without a doubt . The Xbox one S was upscaled. I seen a huge difference in cod ww2 and halo 5 from the S to the X . I didn’t notice any diff in halo wars. We all know by now (or should) that RTS games are demanding on the cpu and the X has the same cpu as the other consoles. Just overclocked .

> 2743710844422030;13:
> > 2535422421305993;4:
> > > 2533274808576568;1:
> > > Is HALOWARS 2 impossible with XBOXONE X 60 fps?
> > >
> > > XBOXONE X is wonderful.
> > > I was impressed to 60fps with enhanced support of Gears 4
> > > HALOWARS 2 does not support 60 fps.
> > > When you play the HALOWARS DE be impressed with the smoothness.
> > > I was impressed.
> > >
> > > 4K is also wonderful, but I want you to correspond to 60fps.
> > >
> > > Does XBOXONE X lack performance?
> >
> > X1X can’t play 4K especially not at 60fps. They play 2k upscaled to look like 4K
>
> The X can play true native 4k without a doubt . The Xbox one S was upscaled. I seen a huge difference in cod ww2 and halo 5 from the S to the X . I didn’t notice any diff in halo wars. We all know by now (or should) that RTS games are demanding on the cpu and the X has the same cpu as the other consoles. Just overclocked .

Here is the thing it technically can support 30fps at 9.85 gbps for transfer data. The HDMI 1.4 cable can only transfer 10.2. Full 4K is 60fps at 18gbps. Depending on your standards I would be right or wrong. Personally for gaming fps matters more then resolution. You should take 144fps 1080p over 30fps 4K any day. But if your used to the crappy visuals of a console then by all means. I do stand by the X1X for a console but it’s not 4K ready just yet.

> 2535422421305993;14:
> > 2743710844422030;13:
> > > 2535422421305993;4:
> > > > 2533274808576568;1:
> > > > Is HALOWARS 2 impossible with XBOXONE X 60 fps?
> > > >
> > > > XBOXONE X is wonderful.
> > > > I was impressed to 60fps with enhanced support of Gears 4
> > > > HALOWARS 2 does not support 60 fps.
> > > > When you play the HALOWARS DE be impressed with the smoothness.
> > > > I was impressed.
> > > >
> > > > 4K is also wonderful, but I want you to correspond to 60fps.
> > > >
> > > > Does XBOXONE X lack performance?
> > >
> > > X1X can’t play 4K especially not at 60fps. They play 2k upscaled to look like 4K
> >
> > The X can play true native 4k without a doubt . The Xbox one S was upscaled. I seen a huge difference in cod ww2 and halo 5 from the S to the X . I didn’t notice any diff in halo wars. We all know by now (or should) that RTS games are demanding on the cpu and the X has the same cpu as the other consoles. Just overclocked .
>
> Here is the thing it technically can support 30fps at 9.85 gbps for transfer data. The HDMI 1.4 cable can only transfer 10.2. Full 4K is 60fps at 18gbps. Depending on your standards I would be right or wrong. Personally for gaming fps matters more then resolution. You should take 144fps 1080p over 30fps 4K any day. But if your used to the crappy visuals of a console then by all means. I do stand by the X1X for a console but it’s not 4K ready just yet.

I agree that I would take halo wars 2 in 1080p @ 60 FPS over 4k @ 30fps when you lose resolution during big engagements anyways . As for other games and Netflix 4k content , I don’t see how it’s not true 4k but I’ll take your word for it !