Is Octagon on your fileshare?

Hey! I am on the lookout for the Halo 3 forge success Octagon. I loved warming up with that map. Anyone know where I can download it from? :slight_smile:

To clearify; I do want a Halo 5 version :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know but let me know and Ill practice with you…

> 2535412645184686;3:
> I don’t know but let me know and Ill practice with you…

I found one who has it on his fileshare. His gamertag is FyCFinestt.
The map is great, but there are some problems with spawning. Have not been to forge with it yet, so I dont know if it´s a simple fix.
The spawning problems is that if you always spawn on the same spot no matter the location of other players, and that if you have other teams than red and blue you end up spawning in a second octagon.

> 2533274812326743;4:
> > 2535412645184686;3:
> > I don’t know but let me know and Ill practice with you…
>
>
> I found one who has it on his fileshare. His gamertag is FyCFinestt.
> The map is great, but there are some problems with spawning. Have not been to forge with it yet, so I dont know if it´s a simple fix.
> The spawning problems is that if you always spawn on the same spot no matter the location of other players, and that if you have other teams than red and blue you end up spawning in a second octagon.

The issue is that you can see all the spawn points. If you can’t see a spawn point they will spawn there.
it was often made for FFA

> 2533274888753908;5:
> > 2533274812326743;4:
> > > 2535412645184686;3:
> > > I don’t know but let me know and Ill practice with you…
> >
> >
> > I found one who has it on his fileshare. His gamertag is FyCFinestt.
> > The map is great, but there are some problems with spawning. Have not been to forge with it yet, so I dont know if it´s a simple fix.
> > The spawning problems is that if you always spawn on the same spot no matter the location of other players, and that if you have other teams than red and blue you end up spawning in a second octagon.
>
>
> The issue is that you can see all the spawn points. If you can’t see a spawn point they will spawn there.
> it was often made for FFA

I fixed the spawns. there were only 4 spawn points, each set for a team. so I put in eight neutral spawn points, and it worked perfectly