Is noone going to talk aboutthe campaign problems?

My wife and I waited all day yesterday for the launch and then immediately started the campaign. Unfortunately nothing worked! We would both be in a game then one of us would be booted, also enemies would stop moving and then we would randomly die. There was also some major major lag, we would be shooting and then everyone would just stop, i would turn to my wifes character who would be running off the cliff. We had to keep quitting the game and restarting it just to make it to the end of the first mission. Overall it was a terrible experience, we actually quit after the first mission because of the problems. I called a friend who was playing and he was having the same issues. We have 50mbps Internet and play destiny together all the time so i know its not my Internet. Is noone else having these type of problems?

Also i have not found any mention of this online.

How we’re both of you playing the campaign at the same time on the same XB1? There’s no split screen play in H5.

> 2678703528375484;3:
> > 2533274835000402;1:
> > My wife and I waited all day yesterday for the launch and then immediately started the campaign. Unfortunately nothing worked! We would both be in a game then one of us would be booted, also enemies would stop moving and then we would randomly die. There was also some major major lag, we would be shooting and then everyone would just stop, i would turn to my wifes character who would be running off the cliff. We had to keep quitting the game and restarting it just to make it to the end of the first mission. Overall it was a terrible experience, we actually quit after the first mission because of the problems. I called a friend who was playing and he was having the same issues. We have 50mbps Internet and play destiny together all the time so i know its not my Internet. Is noone else having these type of problems?
>
>
>
> How we’re both of you playing the campaign at the same time on the same XB1? There’s no split screen play in H5.

Well Halo 5 doesn’t have split screen sooooo

> 2678703528375484;3:
> How we’re both of you playing the campaign at the same time on the same XB1? There’s no split screen play in H5.

I was gonna say the same thing lol

Unless they’ve got an Xbox One each which isn’t impossible.

> 2533274943455056;5:
> > 2678703528375484;3:
> > How we’re both of you playing the campaign at the same time on the same XB1? There’s no split screen play in H5.
>
>
> I was gonna say the same thing lol

Yeah. Pretty much sounds like troll bait!

> 2533274820230754;6:
> Unless they’ve got an Xbox One each which isn’t impossible.

Not impossible but I’m just gonna guess unlikely. He didn’t mention that it would work for just one of them on their own Xbox or anything. Also, he said they play “Destiny” together fine. I could be wrong, but I’m going with Troll bait.

A lot of people have multiple game consoles in their house. OP never made any indication that we’re trying to use the same Xbox.

We each have our own xbox one.

I’m guessing they were on 2 different XBoxes in the same house and had issues. There are some other posts about having connection issues.

To the OP:
Have you checked you NAT? Is it Open?
Have you run the network tests on both XBoxes?
Are the connections wired or wifi?
If wired, what type of cables are you using?
If wifi, what is the signal strength, distance from router?

There are many reasons why you could be having issues and none of them actual “game related”.

> 2533274820230754;6:
> Unless they’ve got an Xbox One each which isn’t impossible.

How is that impossible? I know MANY people and couples that have multiple consoles in 1 household. It is very common.

I would say it is more rare not to have multiple consoles these days. That is one of the main reasons they removed split screen. Most people have multiple consoles in one house.

Now if they were both trying to play on the same console, then no it wont work because there is no split screen in H5.

No one is talking about “these problems” because its just you.

I dont waste peoples time or my own on trolling. I gave videos of the crap it was doing last night. And yes we both have destiny and play/raid together

> 2787272447958470;12:
> > 2533274820230754;6:
> > Unless they’ve got an Xbox One each which isn’t impossible.
>
>
> How is that impossible? I know MANY people and couples that have multiple consoles in 1 household. It is very common.
>
> I would say it is more rare not to have multiple consoles these days. That is one of the main reasons they removed split screen. Most people have multiple consoles in one house.
>
> Now if they were both trying to play on the same console, then no it wont work because there is no split screen in H5.

You read wrong: “isn’t impossible”.

> 2713552811194443;11:
> I’m guessing they were on 2 different XBoxes in the same house and had issues. There are some other posts about having connection issues.
>
> To the OP:
> Have you checked you NAT? Is it Open?
> Have you run the network tests on both XBoxes?
> Are the connections wired or wifi?
> If wired, what type of cables are you using?
> If wifi, what is the signal strength, distance from router?
>
> There are many reasons why you could be having issues and none of them actual “game related”.

Its wireless and its pretty close to the router it reads 100% on the wireless strength. They are each running at about 17 -20 mbps. Is noone else having problems like this? I have at leadt one friend who said the same thing

> 2678703528375484;8:
> > 2533274820230754;6:
> > Unless they’ve got an Xbox One each which isn’t impossible.
>
>
> Not impossible but I’m just gonna guess unlikely. He didn’t mention that it would work for just one of them on their own Xbox or anything. Also, he said they play “Destiny” together fine. I could be wrong, but I’m going with Troll bait.

Destiny doesn’t have split-screen either, So that obviously means they have their own xbox.

Common sense is rare these days.

> 2533274835000402;16:
> > 2713552811194443;11:
> > I’m guessing they were on 2 different XBoxes in the same house and had issues. There are some other posts about having connection issues.
> >
> > To the OP:
> > Have you checked you NAT? Is it Open?
> > Have you run the network tests on both XBoxes?
> > Are the connections wired or wifi?
> > If wired, what type of cables are you using?
> > If wifi, what is the signal strength, distance from router?
> >
> > There are many reasons why you could be having issues and none of them actual “game related”.
>
>
> Its wireless and its pretty close to the router it reads 100% on the wireless strength. They are each running at about 17 -20 mbps. Is noone else having problems like this? I have at leadt one friend who said the same thing

haven’t had a chance to play with anyone in campaign yet, solo I’ve seen no issue. I’m assuming each of you tried to host and invite the other? what about your friend? can he/she join u?

Also i just tried the multiplayer by myself, no one else using wifi and it was horrible. I was jumping all over the place randomly dying. This is such a disappointment.

Can’t tell if this is troll or not, but I will tell you that I have seen a thread about people who were having issues playing with eachother on the same network, and that could be happening here as well