Is news about Halo 4 going to be released at Halo Fest?

Maybe gameplay? Its called Halo Fest but maybe its just Halo CEA. Anyone released info about this?

Click on the Halo fest link at the top of your screen. There will be a halo 4 panel.

Halo 4
Main Theater (Paramount)
Sunday, August 28th, 10:00am–11:00am

Here is your first chance to see and hear from the 343 Industries team that is creating the exciting next chapter in Master Chief’s heroic story. Be there as we kick off the next 10 years of Halo! Panelists include Franchise Development Director Frank O’Connor, Creative Director Josh Holmes, Executive Producer Kiki Wolfkill, Senior Art Director Kenneth Scott, and Audio Director Sotaro Tojima.

Can’t wait for all the panels!

Halo 4
Main Theater (Paramount)
Sunday, August 28th, 10:00am-11:00am

Here is your first chance to see and hear from the 343 Industries team that is creating the exciting next chapter in Master Chief’s heroic story. Be there as we kick off the next 10 years of Halo! Panelists include Franchise Development Director Frank O’Connor, Creative Director Josh Holmes, Executive Producer Kiki Wolfkill, Senior Art Director Kenneth Scott, and Audio Director Sotaro Tojima.

-Straight from the july.6th halo bulletin, so if they’re having a 1 hour panel we’re probably gonna learn alot more and i’m expecting a new trailer for sure.
(link beat me to it ) :frowning: sad face

> Halo 4
> Main Theater (Paramount)
> Sunday, August 28th, 10:00am-11:00am
>
> Here is your first chance to see and hear from the 343 Industries team that is creating the exciting next chapter in Master Chief’s heroic story. Be there as we kick off the next 10 years of Halo! Panelists include Franchise Development Director Frank O’Connor, Creative Director Josh Holmes, Executive Producer Kiki Wolfkill, Senior Art Director Kenneth Scott, and Audio Director Sotaro Tojima.
>
> -Straight from the july.6th halo bulletin, so if they’re having a 1 hour panel we’re probably gonna learn alot more and i’m expecting a new trailer for sure.
> (link beat me to it ) :frowning: sad face

Thank you anyway :slight_smile:

> (link beat me to it ) :frowning: sad face

I do that sometimes please forgive. :slight_smile:

> > (link beat me to it ) :frowning: sad face
>
> I do that sometimes please forgive. :slight_smile:

It’s K