Is multiplayer actually dead now?

All day the other day i was trying to find a 4v4 on mcc slayer and couldn’t find any lobbies and tried again today and same thing custom games are full of course but i just wanted to play normal pvp so is it actually dead?

Assuming you’re referring to the MCC, I can assure you that multiplayer is not dead.

The multiplayer for MCC is not dead, however Halo 5: Guardians can take you a little while to match in with people depending on time of the day.

> 2533275019357130;2:
> Assuming you’re referring to the MCC, I can assure you that multiplayer is not dead.

I must be on at the wrong times then

> 2535461884091985;3:
> The multiplayer for MCC is not dead, however Halo 5: Guardians can take you a little while to match in with people depending on time of the day.

Weirdly i find matches on halo 5 faster then mcc as of recent

> 2533275033070967;5:
> > 2535461884091985;3:
> > The multiplayer for MCC is not dead, however Halo 5: Guardians can take you a little while to match in with people depending on time of the day.
>
> Weirdly i find matches on halo 5 faster then mcc as of recent

As I mentioned, it could be to do with the time of day.

> 2535461884091985;6:
> > 2533275033070967;5:
> > > 2535461884091985;3:
> > > The multiplayer for MCC is not dead, however Halo 5: Guardians can take you a little while to match in with people depending on time of the day.
> >
> > Weirdly i find matches on halo 5 faster then mcc as of recent
>
> As I mentioned, it could be to do with the time of day.

Very true

I do agree multiplayer matching times are a bit strange but it’s definitely not dead.

Also kinda depends on what part of the world you live in. There have been plenty of threads by European or Australian players talking about how they’re struggling to find games.

> 2533274847010314;9:
> There have been plenty of threads by European or Australian players talking about how they’re struggling to find games.

Australians can easily get games in social if they are willing to queue into West US. It just takes longer if you want to avoid doing that and just queue SE Asia, East Asia and East Australia which has lower ping. I have no idea how the Europeans are faring.

I find it impossible to get some games in certain ranked playlists/social browser settings at certain times when I play.

There’s a healthy population when you look for everything in social, get games very fast.

If you seek games on Halo 3, I can assure you that you can easily find people.