Is Melee Broken or is it just me ?

I don’t remember in The older halo’s where you could beat someone down when their shields are half way down that’s kinda Noob friendly in opinion fix this crap so they have to fight you on even ground say you just get done with a firefight w 2 or more people and your shields are still down someone can just come around the corner and beat you down in my opinion Melee is broken I have noticed this a lot before but haven’t said anything fix Melee

You’re short a few periods…

It’s just you.

You could do that in halo 3 too, so maybe its just you dude.

Nah melee is just broken now and noob friendly

Melee is just like H3

> 2535431428716693;5:
> Nah melee is just broken now and noob friendly

What was the point of making this post if you were just going to disagree with the responses?

Melee is suppose to be, catch someone from be hind and one melee = Kill. But oddly they can turn slightly, throwing off that one hit.
Its all about the sudden connections between players, lag, and reaction timing on the human brain.

The only thing broken about melee is hitting someone and hearing the sound yet it apparently does no damage at all.

> 2535428610650002;9:
> The only thing broken about melee is hitting someone and hearing the sound yet it apparently does no damage at all.

That and somehow meleeing someone who’s at your side and lunging without any turning involved and then again there’s getting one hit killed when melee’d at your side unless that always been but from my experience these things never happened before. Oh yea spartan charging from the front then miss and is behind the enemy but for some reason you instant die because their melee somehow landed on your back without them turning.

ya you could do that in just about all of them, half shield them with the AR and finish it off with a melee

I’m really having a hard time understanding what you’re trying to say. Are you complaining that you can be killed more easily when you have lower health?

> 2535431428716693;1:
> I don’t remember in The older halo’s where you could beat someone down when their shields are half way down that’s kinda Noob friendly in opinion fix this crap so they have to fight you on even ground say you just get done with a firefight w 2 or more people and your shields are still down someone can just come around the corner and beat you down in my opinion Melee is broken I have noticed this a lot before but haven’t said anything fix Melee

They can also shoot you, or run you over, or even BREATH on you. I’ve killed people in that state by bouncing a frag off them for a Fastball medal.
Its called “securing the kill”. It has nothing to do with melee.