Is matchmaking down?

Just trying to play some pvp on Xbox, the unsc logo just seems to flash and I don’t get put into a game. Is pvp only certain times?

Thanks, sorry if this has been asked already!

Same…

Im currently having this same issue! I can do weapon drills and training mode but not matchmaking or bot matches

I’m in the same boat. That’s too bad. I Hope this gets resolved soon.

Same here. Seems to be down.

…do people pay attention to the info when they get into these…christ lol

Yeah should be back up at 5 again till 9 or so.

I believe it was due to go down earlier in the day since the beta I think was only meant to be up at certain times of the day and I was surprised it was up when I got home. Mine just now says not enough players.

Matchmaking will return 5pm-9pm PT

Multiplayer Technical Preview Overview | Halo - Official Site (en) <- info

Can we ban the people who don’t even read the schedule ? Clearly they’re not here for the right reasons…

I didn’t think it was going to be sessions I just got home and wanted to play.

> 2533274843653049;10:
> Can we ban the people who don’t even read the schedule ? Clearly they’re not here for the right reasons…

I 2nd this

for the love of god, read the latest inside infinite blogpost again, SLOWLY

Had to restart my game on series x just to load drills, f that helps anyone

> 2535435087144317;11:
> I didn’t think it was going to be sessions I just got home and wanted to play.

If only that information was provided…oh wait it was.

> 2533274843653049;10:
> Can we ban the people who don’t even read the schedule ? Clearly they’re not here for the right reasons…

Unfortunately those are the people that then flood this forum with posts asking 343 to change “this and that” and 343 listen to them and f*cks the whole game for the rest of us that are really into Halo and know everything about it…

Oh well…