Is Master Chief Worthy?

Is John worthy to wield Mjolnir and/or Stormbreaker?
In my opinion, I think he’s plenty worthy already being based off many points/events in his history, and I think he’d look really cool dual wielding both.

I think if he held out his hand it would fly right by Thor and into Chief’s grasp. :metal:t2::joy:

As the Gravemind said “This one is machine and nerve”. There’s little else to the Chief aside from the mission at hand, and ensuring his select friends make it through that mission. And that’s great for Halo, but his detachment from his humanity would prevent him from being worthy of that honor imo. I’m sure that’s an unpopular opinion, but the man isn’t much for mysticism. He’s considered a Reclaimer, but many characters in the series, and many humans in general, fit that description.

Ugh I want to say he would be worthy, but I just don’t see it. Please feel free to change my mind, as I would very much like for it to be changed.

The curse/spell was never placed on Stormbreaker, so he could wield that with ease. But I agree with Happy Place regarding Mjolnir. Chief is more of an Iron Man than a Thor.

No as much as I love him he wouldn’t be

Well since he can’t swim and dies in a pond with some of the most advanced armor in human history as a 7ft Tall, 1000lbs killing machine. No he is not worthy.

He never struck me as someone ‘worthy’ however you wish to interpret that but in some examples he does go out of his way to protect marines or otherwise help people despite them impeding the mission at hand. Several other Spartans are also guilty of this behaviour

I see John-117 as a person of ending will and focus… like a space John Wick.

I think he would be worthy he always seems to fight for the greater good of his people that would be odd but yeah I think he would be

AXIOS!

I!
AM!
WORTHY!

> 2535472228083056;1:
> Is John worthy to wield Mjolnir and/or Stormbreaker?
> In my opinion, I think he’s plenty worthy already being based off many points/events in his history, and I think he’d look really cool dual wielding both.

Yes, also this should be an Easter egg in halo infinite

> 2535421570132842;11:
> > 2535472228083056;1:
> > Is John worthy to wield Mjolnir and/or Stormbreaker?
> > In my opinion, I think he’s plenty worthy already being based off many points/events in his history, and I think he’d look really cool dual wielding both.
>
> Yes, also this should be an Easter egg in halo infinite

Especially with him already wearing Mjolnir

I’m sorry, but are we talking about a Marvel weapon in a Halo forum? I thought this was strictly for Halo-based topics and discussions.

On that note, considering all he has faced and overcome, it makes sense that Master Chief would be worthy to wield Thor’s hammer Mjolnir.