Is killing yourself considered grieving?

Ohhh, I’m not here to say it wasn’t me, it was. I don’t know if that’s the reason or because I was reported that’s all. Thanks.

You can check your reports on xbox enforcement.

Not sure if it is considered griefing, but too many suicides will lead you to getting booted from a game and eventually temp banned.

Basiclly,I was in infection on the Crypt and kept jumping in the green stuff. so I don’t know if it’s that or just random games I’ve played where people have reported me.

> 2535462333594080;4:
> Basiclly,I was in infection on the Crypt and kept jumping in the green stuff. so I don’t know if it’s that or just random games I’ve played where people have reported me.

People reporting you would end up causing your Xbox Live rep to turn yellow, then orange, then red. This would affect your ability to matchmake in any game that uses Xbox Live. If all you have is a temp ban in Halo 5, then it was due to you repeatedly committing suicide. As long as you don’t do that anymore, you won’t get temp banned for it in the future.

> 2533274817408735;5:
> > 2535462333594080;4:
> > Basiclly,I was in infection on the Crypt and kept jumping in the green stuff. so I don’t know if it’s that or just random games I’ve played where people have reported me.
>
>
> People reporting you would end up causing your Xbox Live rep to turn yellow, then orange, then red. This would affect your ability to matchmake in any game that uses Xbox Live. If all you have is a temp ban in Halo 5, then it was due to you repeatedly committing suicide. As long as you don’t do that anymore, you won’t get temp banned for it in the future.

Thanks for your help btw I checked that enforcement thing out, I had a 3 or so reports over the past six months nothing major but it’s still green thus leading me to believe it was he killing myself. Ohh, and I know you shouldn’t commit suicide lol I was just doing it cause… Idk I do stupid stuff.

> 2533274817408735;3:
> Not sure if it is considered griefing, but too many suicides will lead you to getting booted from a game and eventually temp banned.

This, personal experience from tyrant. Wasn’t long but even though it was my first boot, banned for ~3 mins.