Is k/d important in Halo?

Is it really important to see how many kills and deaths you get when playing multiplayer? For me it is and sometimes not.

It’s never mattered to me but then again my k/d has never been high. Most of my games I’ll play well at the start eventually I’ll spot a mongoose and scream “DOOGLE!” After that my k/d would just plummet.

Yes and no.

If you get a good KD but you hide and do not help your team, it means nothing.

If you get a good KD while helping your team, it means a little…but in the end if you have a .80 with a WL ratio of 2.0 that means more then any KD ever can.

K/D never bothered me in any game.

I prefer to go for the objective, I rush alot and most of the time it can pay off. That’s why I mainly play team-objective based games over slayer.

No.

Its a videogame, that kind of stuff shouldnt matter at all.

no. And rank is pretty much K/D.

no it does not matter, flamesword always goes negative yet he is a very desired pro player so don’t bother thinking about it,

Like people have said, K/D is sometimes important, but never to be considered over helping your team. Then again, my K/D is irreparably damaged by my earlier days in the game.

It only matters if you think it matters.

Matters who you talk to really. Some people will say K/D is the point of the game, others will say that the point of the game is to have fun and K/D doesn’t matter.

> 2533274856110620;3:
> Yes and no.
>
> If you get a good KD but you hide and do not help your team, it means nothing.
>
> If you get a good KD while helping your team, it means a little…but in the end if you have a .80 with a WL ratio of 2.0 that means more then any KD ever can.

This