is jun alive?

What happened to jun at the end of reach? Will he be around for halo 4?

We don’t know what happened to Jun. However, he has no place in Halo 4 and wouldn’t really add anything.

Don’t think he’ll be in Halo 4, but Jun is somewhere.

> We don’t know what happened to Jun. However, he has no place in Halo 4 and wouldn’t really add anything.

Wrong! He would add cover fire for Chief as a good sniper. But seeing as all the Spartans except a handful died on Reach, I doubt Jun survived.

I imagine that jun died defending Halsey at castle base… that’s just what I think.

He’s alive, It’d be a cool intro for Halo 4 if your playing as Jun defending the castle and surviving.

> He’s alive, It’d be a cool intro for Halo 4 if your playing as Jun defending the castle and surviving.

That would have no relevance to the story whatsoever.

> He’s alive, It’d be a cool intro for Halo 4 if your playing as Jun defending the castle and surviving.

TBH that would be sick not going to lie…

I didn’t really care for Jun.

However, if he is alive, odds are he will play no role in the upcoming trilogy.

Nah. I prefer just playing as one character per campaign.

And what info do you have that says he’s alive?

Did franky say he was still alive?

gus he is dead, on lone wolf where you can get the sniper, look at the body, its jun he is dead :frowning: sorry to burst bubbles

> gus he is dead, on lone wolf where you can get the sniper, look at the body, its jun he is dead :frowning: sorry to burst bubbles

You’re limited…all the Spartans on that level change permutations each time you go into it.

It is unknown what happened to Jun and I do not see him having a role in halo 4.

I hope not.