Is Jorge still alive

Heres my idea, Jorge stayed behind on the carrier to activate the slipspace drive, this then took part of the ship into slipspace. Is it then not possible that he could have survived the transion and be in similar position as the Master Chief is?

I am not saying it is possible, but if anyone were to survive, I hope it’s Jorge.

it’s not ecactly known what the effect was, all we know is the ship was not their after the makeshift bomb went off.

if he did survive than im glad, he’s the only one i really liked.

Nope, the slipspace rupture tore the the corvette and part of the super carrier

Well the whole corvette was taken and half the carrier so the corvette could be in one piece.

Chances of Jorge surviving without helmet on=none.

Chances of him putting helmet back on=dunno.

Chances of being spit to where Chief is if helmet is on=1/9,000,000,000,000. Massive dumb plot tool.

It can’t be, it came from inside the ship…normally the ruptures are created in front of the ship and then it goes into it. In ODST if you look carefully at the slipspace rupture Regret makes, it detroys most of what is underneath it. That is probably what happened to Jorge and the corvette

> It can’t be, it came from inside the ship…normally the ruptures are created in front of the ship and then it goes into it. In ODST if you look carefully at the slipspace rupture Regret makes, it detroys most of what is underneath it. That is probably what happened to Jorge and the corvette

hmm thats a fair point, i never looked at it like that.

he’d be dead in the end anyway, whether or not he survived the entrance into the portal.

When he detonated the bomb, he teleported himself into oblivion. If he somehow survived that, he would have died instantly by not having his helmet on in space (or any other place with no oxygen). Jorge is dead.

MJOLNIR Mark Vs had a backup air reserve for 90 minutes, he’s dead even if he made it through the portal anyways.

well that slip space was pretty big he could still be in the ship
and where did it take him

Oh GOD
what if he was taken to the forrunner world and revived
what if now hes a cyborg.
what if hes now a forrunner frankinstine

He just teleported. Just like chief. The ship he was on could still be intacted giving him enough time to put his helmet back on. He could of befriended a group of huragok and repaired the ship and pelican can began exploring new space trying to get back home.

Even if he did survive the slipspace rupture (Which is unlikely), and the Corvette wasn’t smashed by the Supercarrier debris after the fact, he has no cryo tube to freeze himself in and he would starve to death in a few weeks. By the time the last mission in the game takes place, Jorge is dead.

> He just teleported. Just like chief. The ship he was on could still be intacted giving him enough time to put his helmet back on. He could of befriended a group of huragok and repaired the ship and pelican can began exploring new space trying to get back home.

The Huragok would have died as well as the rest of the ship’s crew (and Jorge). And don’t forget the ship didn’t enter the Slipspace hole, the hole swallowed the ship from its middlesection and then it grew bigger, teleporting the ship around a radious, and judging by the idea of going accross the surface of the hole and appearing on the other side, literally it could have destroyed the ship at subatomic levels. Thing which happens as well if the SF drive doesn’t have enough power to maintain a correct Slipstream, and the one they set in the Pelican wasn’t made to teleport the ship, it was made to destroy it.

I highly doubt it

Destroyed by teleporting a chunk of it to random space. The corvette Jorge was on was fully intact and 100% of it when through slipspace. As for food, im sure the ship had a kitchen.

The ship Jorge was on was obliterated just like the middle section of the large ship, along with Jorge. If he is somewhere, he’s in a lot of places - atom for atom.

he used armor lock and survived :smiley:

He didn’t go anywhere ever since I sent him to the mountains (see here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbgK2FL9IDc#t=7m12s ). Of course he’s still alive. Good range, firepower, durability. Spartans like him can’t die so easily.

It’s highly probable that he’s having a tea party with some leaderless Grunts.