Is joining games in session good or bad?

Feel free to comment below

They need to keep it out of the Ranked playlists (Going by the belief that there will be Ranked playlists)

That is all I will say.

> They need to keep it out of the Ranked playlists (Going by the belief that there will be Ranked playlists)
>
> That is all I will say.

youknow wat. i agree with you on that

> They need to keep it out of the Ranked playlists (Going by the belief that there will be Ranked playlists)
>

I agree with you though it should be in social. Its a nice fix to quiters for social but I hope there will be a solution to quiters in ranked.

To progression systems where winning and losing doesnt matter, then yes. As for ranked, no.

I don’t like the idea in the game at all but if it is I agree it should only be in social.

I honestly don’t mind, there’s too many quitters that play Halo nowadays and it would be nice to not be forced to play a 1 vs 4 so frequently.

It is both good and bad.

It is really good idea, because that fixes that problem with team mates leaving you alone in battleground. You probably won’t be alone for a long time, since anybody can join in to replace that stupid person, who left. And if you are impatient person, you can fastly join in match instead of waiting for making whole new match.

The bad side, is that making lay join possible, possibly increases people’s quitting. Multiplayer matches also aren’t as intense, because you don’t probably play with same enemies at the start of the match and at the end of the match. Also I find it quite annoying that when you join in game and you join in losing team while there is only few kills left from losing the game. Join in progress could also make more gameplay lag in the game, but I don’t know for sure.

I hope, you can change if you want to use lay join or not.

Social ONLY yes – it could work great IF IMPLEMENTED right

Ranked No Thank’s

I’d prefer it personally.

Could be done like gears of war 3.

Ranked, you join a game with full teams, match ends and you search for another.

Quick match (social) You join in and out of games, once a game ends it loads up the next map, no need for new voting etc.

Of course rank went downhill as no one cared for it, people didn’t like having to repeat searching for rank games since quick matches was faster.

Try hards and rank enthusiasts alike now have trouble getting ranked games and try and tell everyone to play ranked.

>

Obviously they cant have join mid games for Ranked due to it’s Ranked.

I think it’s a good idea.

I’m sick of quitters and half empty teams.

I’m glad it’s in the game for those people who like it, it seems as though they’re trying to cater for EVERYBODY who enjoys playing the genre of shooting.

I’m certainly glad it’s not going to be in the majority of playlists, but will only be in some. It’s great for the game itself, though.

The only playlists I want to see it in are FFA and Living Dead, it’s too unfair with teams.

• The person who joins will most likely join the losing team, because they obviously need an extra teammate, so it’s unfair for the person who joins.

or…

• The person joins the winning team and it will make sure that the losing team will be at an even more disadvantage and will definitely lose.

I think it’s bad.

Really? It is going to make the game much better!

> The only playlists I want to see it in are FFA and Living Dead, it’s too unfair with teams.
>
> - The person who joins will most likely join the losing team, because they obviously need an extra teammate, so it’s unfair for the person who joins.
>
> or…
>
> - The person joins the winning team and it will make sure that the losing team will be at an even more disadvantage and will definitely lose.

I’m pretty sure they’ll add restrictions, such as; the game cannot be half complete, they can’t be losing by more than 20%, etc. Also search preferences will probably also, intelligently, search for the most appropriate games.

I can’t imagine somebody joining a game in the last ten seconds, in a Halo game.

I don’t like this addition. I never liked the “join game session” feature, but I’d be ok with it being in the game if it was limited to certain playlists (i.e: Infinity Slayer).

I think its a good idea for social playlists as it will fix up that “quitting factor” but as for ranked i don’t think its a good move

Perhaps they should allow players to join random open custom games, a good way to get that party full.