Is it?

Is it too much to ask for to be able to see what medals I earned at the end of each game I play? Being able to see what medals I earned was my favorite part and now I don’t even see a point in having medals if I can’t see the ones I earned. Is it too much to ask to put this back in the UI?

But dude, don’t you know how much more we want pizza weapon skins than post-game medals???

I don’t see how after 3 years, a team of professional game designers can’t implement something as simple as a post-game medals screen. Whenever I got a Perfection on the Chief Collection, I screencapped the medal. Nope, can’t do that anymore

Yeah, it gave playing halo a better sense of accomplishment. Also, A LOT of people have made threads about this asking for the return of post-game report.

> 2533274908070201;2:
> But dude, don’t you know how much more we want pizza weapon skins than post-game medals???
>
> I don’t see how after 3 years, a team of professional game designers can’t implement something as simple as a post-game medals screen. Whenever I got a Perfection on the Chief Collection, I screencapped the medal. Nope, can’t do that anymore

ikr, whenever I get a perfection or an extermination I immediately think “Time to go screenshot that”. I went 21-0 in halo 3 and some D-bag betrayed me 'cuz he thought I took his kill…with 10 seconds left