Is it true Halo Wars (360) will be playable online

Okay, question.
I’ve heard someone say that Halo Wars (360) won’t be affected come December. But I thought all 360 titles were being shut down (multiplayer wise). I haven’t got the general or the co-op achiever yet :frowning:

We only have the chart provided by 343 which imply that Halo Wars 1 will not be affected by the shut down. Who knows maybe they will shut it down but based on what they’ve said so far, it will remain online.

> 2533274912044273;2:
> We only have the chart provided by 343 which imply that Halo Wars 1 will not be affected by the shut down. Who knows maybe they will shut it down but based on what they’ve said so far, it will remain online.

Hope it stays online! That’s the only 360 Halo game I don’t have all the achievements in. :frowning:

Hopefully it will still stay online.

Im pretty sure there sunsetting it soon. I forgot where i saw that but yeah idk.

Don’t quote me on this but I believe the matchmaking system was built into HW1 on the 360. I don’t think they can turn off the matchmaking system without turning off the other online elements of the game. I think that may be why they can’t shut it off. Can’t really think of any other reason why the servers would be kept online otherwise.

Not sure but I’d recommend starting the Running the Show grind now, definitely the grindiest of the legacy achievements.

Anyone wanna play on halo wars on 360?!?! No one online such a good game that I used to play :))))