Is it too late for community input?

I have an -Yoink- load of stuff i jotted down while playing Halo 4 this past year, and i would like to get these ideas out for 343 to see. Currently gathering my notes and simplifying them, but i’d hate to go through the trouble for it to fall on deaf ears.

And im curious to hear from you all… whats the one thing you think H5 absolutely NEEDS to add or adjust in order to be the most successful halo to date?

You might as well just toss that list, friend. 343i doesn’t seem like they are going to do anything major with this game anymore.

Feel free to post your list and whatnot. Community feedback is always appreciated. Even if your ideas aren’t taken in in one form or another, you’ve made your desires known.
Don’t let the negative individuals of this community dissuade you from making your ideas and opinions known.

Seeing as the game isn’t coming out until the end of next year, I’d say you still have time.

Just do us and our sanity a favor and voice your opinion constructively and without sounding like an -Yoink-, because many people seem to not understand how to do that.

Doubt it will matter much now, 1 year time frame left for development. But I guess it would depend what your suggestions would be? Maybe little tweaks are still up for debate.

You have to remember that the game has probably been under design for 2 years now. 343 has mapped out their plan for what halo 5/xbox one should be. If they change course (which we really have very little idea what is in store for the next game yet), they risk delay or a buggy product.

The only real input time that would be left is beta IF they do one at all. All other input would be post-production support.

> You might as well just toss that list, friend. 343i doesn’t seem like they are going to do anything major with this game anymore.

Cynical much?

Well, the gist of what i have written down is Multiplayer tweaks, and the return and revamping of spartan ops, invasion, and firefight(with an emphasis on arcade style gameplay). The multiplayer stuff can pretty much all be done in a title update lol. everything else would require time.

I wrote a little bit about campaign as well. But after reading some of these other threads it would appear i share a lot of the same ideas with the community. So if its been said before then im sure 343 has heard loud and clear.

For the record, when it comes to the community it IS hard to decipher the constant whining about change from the legitimate complaints over ACTUAL issues with the game.

Nevertheless, i will post some stuff in the near future.

> > You might as well just toss that list, friend. 343i doesn’t seem like they are going to do anything major with this game anymore.
>
> Cynical much?

This was originally in the Halo 4 Forum and in regards to that. By all means, share your ideas for Halo 5, but Halo 4 isn’t going to get changed much. That isn’t cynicism, that is just fact.

> > > You might as well just toss that list, friend. 343i doesn’t seem like they are going to do anything major with this game anymore.
> >
> > Cynical much?
>
> This was originally in the Halo 4 Forum and in regards to that. By all means, share your ideas for Halo 5, but Halo 4 isn’t going to get changed much. That isn’t cynicism, that is just fact.

Oh, sorry. Didn’t know this was originally in the Halo 4 forum.

If that’s the case, then you’re probably right.