Is it that obvious?

Could the reason why the Chief is being hunted down be related to his actions at the peace conference?
Del Rio wants all spartan II’s decommissioned, and Locke is hunting Chief down for an unknown reason.
This hunt could potentially be the combination of the killing of the nine civilians whom are insurrectionists, and Rio’s want of decommissioning the SII’s.
Given that Rio seems to have imposing political power, and the support of the public via inner colonies. He may have been the one to start this hunt for Chief.
What do you guys think?

think yes, so much hate on Del Rio since Halo 4, hope he dies in some bad way XD

Del Rio is ONI’s puppet. They installed him as captain of the Infinity and now they’ve parachuted him into the Senate. He’s doing somebody else’s work - most likely Osman’s.

> 2533274892367695;2:
> think yes, so much hate on Del Rio since Halo 4, hope he dies in some bad way XD

…Why? Why would you want the protagonist of a majority of the Halo series (video game) to die a bad way?

> 2533274938678576;4:
> > 2533274892367695;2:
> > think yes, so much hate on Del Rio since Halo 4, hope he dies in some bad way XD
>
>
> …Why? Why would you want the protagonist of a majority of the Halo series (video game) to die a bad way?

Pretty sure he/she meant Del Rio, not the Master Chief.

I’m kinda proud of him… Andrew’s all grown up.

It’s almost like a success story when someone that’s a total jerk becomes a supervillain.

But if he’s going to antagonize with the best of them, he needs a costume, and a curly mustache (because curly mustaches are always evil.)

> 2533274814063318;1:
> Could the reason why the Chief is being hunted down be related to his actions at the peace conference?
> Del Rio wants all spartan II’s decommissioned, and Locke is hunting Chief down for an unknown reason.
> This hunt could potentially be the combination of the killing of the nine civilians whom are insurrectionists, and Rio’s want of decommissioning the SII’s.
> Given that Rio seems to have imposing political power, and the support of the public via inner colonies. He may have been the one to start this hunt for Chief.
> What do you guys think?

ONI is hunting Chief, not Del Rio. I do think the embassy event may be a big part of the public reason for why they are trying to track down John, but that’s not the whole story. ONI and the UEG know that Chief didn’t do this. And I don’t think they’d demand the capture or elimination of Chief and Blue Team simply because the UEG was negligent in not providing enough security for peace talks on a distant planet.

There’s gotta be more going on under the hood here. Chief must learn or know something (most likely having to do w/ the deep space anomalies // Guardians, maybe the return of the Flood) and ONI wants to keep that information quiet.

Keep in mind there’s still 2.5 episodes of Hunt the Truth left, and I think more will develop over the next 12 days before E3.