Is it possible to recieve another Key for PC?

I know this likely a bit of a stretch and very much my fault for not opting out of Xbox Flighting as I don’t have an Xbox anymore, but will more keys be sent out this weekend? I was assuming that I would recieve both, but unluckily got the short end of the stick. Will more keys be released for alt platforms or am I boned?

I’m opted into both, I’m playing on steam…did you receive the Selection and Invite emails?

> 2533274948061494;2:
> I’m opted into both, I’m playing on steam…did you receive the Selection and Invite emails?

Yes, I am in the flight and recived the invite (But not for steam). Not sure about the selection though.

I have the same problem, my friend got one message for his steam key and one for his xbox.

I would like someone who plays on xbox to get my invite instead…

Aye, that’s odd. I only got it on Xbox, not on PC. That is a bummer.

same here. whats going on? I don’t even have an xbox lol.

Hey folks. If you believe you were invited to a platform other than what you selected, please file a support ticket (sorry but no guarantees we can remedy at this time). 343 did notice a few players that this happened to and will be rectifying: https://insidersupport.halowaypoint.com/

If you were opted into a platform that you no longer have or didn’t intend to play on, your chances of swapping over at this point are probably close to zero I’m afraid