Is it possible? involving DLC maps

hey if i buy the noble map pack for reach with breakpoint, is it possible for me to get that achievement involving invasion on breakpoint if i just play the invasion playlist with friends that have the DlC’s

I know this may sound a little complicated but i would rather not buy both DlC’s if i dont have to, considering CEA is coming out soon…

I wouldn’t see why it wouldn’t be possible. That is exactly what you have to do I believe to get that achievement.

> I wouldn’t see why it wouldn’t be possible. That is exactly what you have to do I believe to get that achievement.

i was just wondering if i needed both DlC’s to get the achievement, or just the one that contains the map.

> > I wouldn’t see why it wouldn’t be possible. That is exactly what you have to do I believe to get that achievement.
>
> i was just wondering if i needed both DlC’s to get the achievement, or just the one that contains the map.

Nope, just Noble so you can have Breakpoint. If you play Invasion enough it’s bound to come up.

> > > I wouldn’t see why it wouldn’t be possible. That is exactly what you have to do I believe to get that achievement.
> >
> > i was just wondering if i needed both DlC’s to get the achievement, or just the one that contains the map.
>
> Nope, just Noble so you can have Breakpoint. If you play Invasion enough it’s bound to come up.

yup, that. if you guys all have the DLC (or even half of it) and go into Invasion, it should, in theory pop up with the DLC games. good luck!

Whoa! how did you get a medal!

I’ve never seen that before

> Whoa! how did you get a medal!
>
> I’ve never seen that before

Community member of the week.

you have to get noble.

also, to play invasion breakpoint, play premium battle.

> > Whoa! how did you get a medal!
> >
> > I’ve never seen that before
>
> Community member of the week.

that is extremely awesome