Is it possible for more colors to be added?

All the colors are really bright. I miss forest and olive green. I know some of you may argue that dark colors don’t belong because you can blend in easier, but over half the maps are blue and red so everyone has camo on team games. Is there Any way for us to get new colors added to the palette? Is it possible?

No. It is not. They used all the color pixels on the 15 shades of pink/purple. A new shipment of pixels are…coming soon.

> 2535468812026872;2:
> No. It is not. They used all the color pixels on the 15 shades of pink/purple. A new shipment of pixels are…coming soon.

Even though you made me feel stupid, you also gave me hope that there can be new colors added. Thank you.

> 2535468812026872;2:
> No. It is not. They used all the color pixels on the 15 shades of pink/purple. A new shipment of pixels are…coming soon.

Heh, sounds like they used the Destiny style of logic when it came to the color pallet.

They really should add in more colors to the pallet. I’ve always wanted black as a color option along with darker shades of green, blue and red.

I’m with you all. I miss olive green and a true black.

it will never happen we are forever stuck with the neon off colors of the 80’s & 90’s

> 2533274826090763;6:
> it will never happen we are forever stuck with the neon off colors of the 80’s & 90’s

Didn’t the beta have more colors though? Lol sometimes I feel like the beta was the full game, and what we are playing now is the beta.

I really want more colors, and a way to change the detail color on certain armors(it’s usually white for Halo 5)

> 2533274815938300;3:
> > 2535468812026872;2:
> > No. It is not. They used all the color pixels on the 15 shades of pink/purple. A new shipment of pixels are…coming soon.
>
>
> Even though you made me feel stupid, you also gave me hope that there can be new colors added. Thank you.

Yeah my wife is always telling me “You think you’re funny but you are just being an —”. My jokes fall flat sometimes. Yeah I don’t get the whole Easter/girls toy section at Walmart color thing they got going on. We need some army looking stuff.

> 2533274815938300;1:
> All the colors are really bright. I miss forest and olive green. I know some of you may argue that dark colors don’t belong because you can blend in easier, but over half the maps are blue and red so everyone has camo on team games. Is there Any way for us to get new colors added to the palette? Is it possible?

i miss stanadrd red, standard green (the standard colors)

Yeah, not sure why all of their purple colors are so goofy. You either get to be Barney or pink.

There should be a chrome option.

> 2533274809541057;12:
> There should be a chrome option.

Or an armor set that’s just one giant visr.

I thought the colors in the beta were fine, obviously someone at 343 is “too legit to quit” withe the awful color scheme

halo 4 had a good color pallet idk what happened between 4 and 5…

I just want something that looks relatively Orange. Is that too much to ask? Closest we have now is ‘Copper’ and ‘Burnt Sienna’

I was disappointed when Olive Green didn’t make it in the game. I like it just because of how subtle it is and just how nice it is to look at. It was a really weird decision to not have that in Halo 5.