Is it possible for a Halo 4 multiplayer beta invitation to come with Halo Anniversary?

Since it seems -Yoink!- multiplayer betas are starting to become Halo tradition for each major installment of Halo, why not have a public beta for Halo 4 come with Halo Anniversary?

I’d certainly like that.

It’s possible they will. Thats what Bungie did with ODST. This isn’t Bungie but it doesn’t make the idea less appealing.

> It’s possible they will. Thats what Bungie did with ODST. This isn’t Bungie but it doesn’t make the idea less appealing.

Microsoft are the ones who made the beta deal. And Microsoft own the Halo IP, so there being a Halo 4 beta included with CEA is a strong possibility.

I have no doubt there will be a H4 beta in CEA.

Hey! can you guys (343) tell us if H4 will have a BETA?

They’d be crazy not to give us one. I can guarantee we will have one.

At least MP and/or Campaign demos, if not… I dont know now but I will think of something…

well on the gamespot interview trailer the screen shows the menu for cea and has campaign, reach multiplayer, waypoint and extras and well extras means beta seeing as it was the same with odst…il go find the linky again,

I would prefer it if there was no Halo 4 beta. The Reach beta was better than the final game. So if there is no beta, the community can’t complain about how something is overpowered. Then have it changed even though it wasn’t overpowered and the community then complains about how the weapon is underpowered, and vice versa. This would mean the developers (in this case 343i) are responsible for balancing the game the way they want it. NOT THE COMMUNITY.

Maybe

> I would prefer it if there was no Halo 4 beta. The Reach beta was better than the final game. So if there is no beta, the community can’t complain about how something is overpowered. Then have it changed even though it wasn’t overpowered and the community then complains about how the weapon is underpowered, and vice versa. This would mean the developers (in this case 343i) are responsible for balancing the game the way they want it. NOT THE COMMUNITY.

Actually, both the Reach beta and the final product were terrible with the final product only have few good modes (invasion comes to mind). I admit the Halo 3 beta was better than the final product but this is not Bungie, so 343i has a chance to fix what Bungie ruined.

We NEED a beta for feedback!
If Halo 4 won’t have a beta I will be a little disappointed.