is it me or was those commendation really easy???

I feel like I’ve completed my weapon commendations and weapons masteries pretty quickly and pretty easily. I didn’t even notice they were done, I thought I had a few more kills to go on some of them. I’m pretty decent at the H5 and not trying to pull the skill card on it saying I’m “pro” but did anybody else feel like there isn’t a large variety or to low of kills to complete their Commendation and weapons masteries?

Not complaining, just curious.

I think it depends what you play. I play primarily slayer, therefore the opportunities to get kills with many of these weapons is low. Super Fiesta sure made them go by very quickly tho.

There is low kills to get on some of the weapon, but on another hand kills like Spartan Laser are harder to get (thanks to Super Fiesta). I feel they could have been longer, but anyway they need to make it a way that everyone can get it.

> 2533274872647908;3:
> There is low kills to get on some of the weapon, but on another hand kills like Spartan Laser are harder to get (thanks to Super Fiesta). I feel they could have been longer, but anyway they need to make it a way that everyone can get it.

True… I honestly feel like 343’s goal was not to make anyone feel left out so they have things in place to make everyone happy. I’ve played games and was getting smashed 12-2 in slayer due to the other team getting the power weapons start but once my team got them on the one on one pistol to pistol engagements we came back and won easily.

How long have you been playing Halo 5? Before spartan laser buff?

> 2533274924401014;5:
> How long have you been playing Halo 5? Before spartan laser buff?

Oh yeah that’s right, that was a huge thing. I would never use Spartan Laser anyway before the buff because they felt useless. They were unable to kill Spartans and unable to insta-kill vehicles.

> 2533274872647908;6:
> > 2533274924401014;5:
> > How long have you been playing Halo 5? Before spartan laser buff?
>
>
> Oh yeah that’s right, that was a huge thing. I would never use Spartan Laser anyway before the buff because they felt useless. They were unable to kill Spartans and unable to insta-kill vehicles.

I forget, how good was plasma caster before the buff?

I play every gamemode possible and use my reqs in warzone a lot and I’m not finished, although I’m extremely close to it. I think that its just something that comes depending on your skill and how long you play.

> 2533274924401014;7:
> > 2533274872647908;6:
> > > 2533274924401014;5:
> > > How long have you been playing Halo 5? Before spartan laser buff?
> >
> >
> > Oh yeah that’s right, that was a huge thing. I would never use Spartan Laser anyway before the buff because they felt useless. They were unable to kill Spartans and unable to insta-kill vehicles.
>
>
> I forget, how good was plasma caster before the buff?

haha!!! Okay while we on it… you could get Spartan kill by shooting at your feet, that’s hasn’t changed a lot, but the arc the plasma thingy would do when fully charge was awful “I want my plasma thingy to reach that armory, better aim at the sky”

> 2533274852797395;1:
> I feel like I’ve completed my weapon commendations and weapons masteries pretty quickly and pretty easily. I didn’t even notice they were done, I thought I had a few more kills to go on some of them. I’m pretty decent at the H5 and not trying to pull the skill card on it saying I’m “pro” but did anybody else feel like there isn’t a large variety or to low of kills to complete their Commendation and weapons masteries?
>
> Not complaining, just curious.

Wait until you try the Arena mastery! Those Breakout ones take ages.

And then there’s the Mongoose destroyer, good luck with that one lol.

> 2533274924401014;7:
> > 2533274872647908;6:
> > > 2533274924401014;5:
> > > How long have you been playing Halo 5? Before spartan laser buff?
> >
> >
> > Oh yeah that’s right, that was a huge thing. I would never use Spartan Laser anyway before the buff because they felt useless. They were unable to kill Spartans and unable to insta-kill vehicles.
>
>
> I forget, how good was plasma caster before the buff?

It was fine in my opinion. I finished it before the buff. It was only changed with the charge. The single shots work the same. I only used the single shot around corners or when someone was chasing me. Love that weapon. Never understood the hate.

In response to the OP, that is cool that you have finished the weapons at SR 113. I am an SR 145 and I still have the Beam Rifle to finish. I do think the weapon commendations are a little bit lax compared to Reach and H4. Those were way more difficult to finish. You notice how they did not add the Plasma Pistol? Remember how in H4 that was a thing of pride, the full Protector armor, which signified finishing all the weapons. The Plasman Pistol was a beast to finish.

I have everything done except Spartan Laser, Binary Rifle, and Beam Rifle as far as weapons go. I just don’t want to play enough Premade-Zone to get those three weapon commendations and get myself slaughtered in the process.

> 2533274881560701;12:
> I have everything done except Spartan Laser, Binary Rifle, and Beam Rifle as far as weapons go. I just don’t want to play enough Premade-Zone to get those three weapon commendations and get myself slaughtered in the process.

You can finish those in BTB you know. Viking for Spartan Laser, Antifreeze for Binary, and Estuary for Beam.

> 2533274863544717;13:
> > 2533274881560701;12:
> > I have everything done except Spartan Laser, Binary Rifle, and Beam Rifle as far as weapons go. I just don’t want to play enough Premade-Zone to get those three weapon commendations and get myself slaughtered in the process.
>
>
> You can finish those in BTB you know. Viking for Spartan Laser, Antifreeze for Binary, and Estuary for Beam.

True, but I usually am not very good with sniper rifles or the Splaser in arena. I am more of a mid range/brawler player, and the three sniper rifles are kind of my weak spot. I also don’t play much BTB in favor of Slayer, SWAT, and Warzone FF.

Thanks for posting each map though. I might try it at some point.

> 2533274881560701;14:
> > 2533274863544717;13:
> > > 2533274881560701;12:
> > > I have everything done except Spartan Laser, Binary Rifle, and Beam Rifle as far as weapons go. I just don’t want to play enough Premade-Zone to get those three weapon commendations and get myself slaughtered in the process.
> >
> >
> > You can finish those in BTB you know. Viking for Spartan Laser, Antifreeze for Binary, and Estuary for Beam.
>
>
> True, but I usually am not very good with sniper rifles or the Splaser in arena. I am more of a mid range/brawler player, and the three sniper rifles are kind of my weak spot. I also don’t play much BTB in favor of Slayer, SWAT, and Warzone FF.

I get ya, but I have been playing a lot of BTB, and finished up my Splaser and Binary by forcing myself to pick them up and use them. I just want to get them finished. It’s part of my Halo 5 goals for the game. Anyway, the Beam will be the most difficult for me, first I can never seem to pick it up on Estuary, and second when I actually do pick it up I am terrible with it.

> 2533274924401014;5:
> How long have you been playing Halo 5? Before spartan laser buff?

since launch… but I un installed it for a few months cause I didn’t like it much then re downloaded it again.

> 2533274792641480;10:
> > 2533274852797395;1:
> > I feel like I’ve completed my weapon commendations and weapons masteries pretty quickly and pretty easily. I didn’t even notice they were done, I thought I had a few more kills to go on some of them. I’m pretty decent at the H5 and not trying to pull the skill card on it saying I’m “pro” but did anybody else feel like there isn’t a large variety or to low of kills to complete their Commendation and weapons masteries?
> >
> > Not complaining, just curious.
>
>
> Wait until you try the Arena mastery! Those Breakout ones take ages.
>
> And then there’s the Mongoose destroyer, good luck with that one lol.

lol I hardly play breakout. I actually just got the achievement the other day for playing 5 breakout matches and I’ve been playing since day 1

> 2533274863544717;11:
> > 2533274924401014;7:
> > > 2533274872647908;6:
> > > > 2533274924401014;5:
> > > > How long have you been playing Halo 5? Before spartan laser buff?
> > >
> > >
> > > Oh yeah that’s right, that was a huge thing. I would never use Spartan Laser anyway before the buff because they felt useless. They were unable to kill Spartans and unable to insta-kill vehicles.
> >
> >
> > I forget, how good was plasma caster before the buff?
>
>
> It was fine in my opinion. I finished it before the buff. It was only changed with the charge. The single shots work the same. I only used the single shot around corners or when someone was chasing me. Love that weapon. Never understood the hate.
>
> In response to the OP, that is cool that you have finished the weapons at SR 113. I am an SR 145 and I still have the Beam Rifle to finish. I do think the weapon commendations are a little bit lax compared to Reach and H4. Those were way more difficult to finish. You notice how they did not add the Plasma Pistol? Remember how in H4 that was a thing of pride, the full Protector armor, which signified finishing all the weapons. The Plasman Pistol was a beast to finish.

yes! I still haven’t finished my commendations on reach I had some ways to go still. that and the stupid charging bolt shot use to piss me off.

> 2533274881560701;14:
> > 2533274863544717;13:
> > > 2533274881560701;12:
> > > I have everything done except Spartan Laser, Binary Rifle, and Beam Rifle as far as weapons go. I just don’t want to play enough Premade-Zone to get those three weapon commendations and get myself slaughtered in the process.
> >
> >
> > You can finish those in BTB you know. Viking for Spartan Laser, Antifreeze for Binary, and Estuary for Beam.
>
>
> True, but I usually am not very good with sniper rifles or the Splaser in arena. I am more of a mid range/brawler player, and the three sniper rifles are kind of my weak spot. I also don’t play much BTB in favor of Slayer, SWAT, and Warzone FF.
>
> Thanks for posting each map though. I might try it at some point.

I love snipers man… I wish they would bring back a legit 4v4 snipers playlist and not the 5v5 rotating playlist. My weak spot is definitely the light rifle I swear I cant work that damn weapon right lol

I think they’re just there to encourage players to try out different weapons. We all have our preferred weapon/vehicles, but finishing up a commendation may be motivation enough to use that railgun or splaser.