Is it me or does something feel weird bout the Aim

I’ve played halo since halo 3 come out and love this franchise and I also played the halo 5 beta and loved the game it felt great then the games comes out and the sensitivy/Aim just feel wack to me anyone else having this problem?

All I know is that I’m getting headshots that I could swear were misses.

Everyone seems to be pissed and I agree it is different than past Halo games but I personally actually love the feel.

Definitely. But this has been an issue in every version of this game. H2 weapons didn’t feel or work like CE weapons. H3 guns felt different than H2 guns. Etc. Etc. Etc. It’s always the same. There’s always a period of adjustment. Be patient. After a few weeks it’ll seem as if it could never have been any other way.

this along with the radar is already a well spread issue, and I hope 343 will adress this soon.

> 2533274873843883;4:
> Definitely. But this has been an issue in every version of this game. H2 weapons didn’t feel or work like CE weapons. H3 guns felt different than H2 guns. Etc. Etc. Etc. It’s always the same. There’s always a period of adjustment. Be patient. After a few weeks it’ll seem as if it could never have been any other way.

I agree and I hope they don’t go drastically changing things.

> 2533274873843883;4:
> Definitely. But this has been an issue in every version of this game. H2 weapons didn’t feel or work like CE weapons. H3 guns felt different than H2 guns. Etc. Etc. Etc. It’s always the same. There’s always a period of adjustment. Be patient. After a few weeks it’ll seem as if it could never have been any other way.

that has nothing to do with how weapons feel, the problem lies within the deadzones of the sticks which no halo had before. You cannot adjust to this because it feels ‘naturally’ wrong.

Yup…all fubar. I can empty 3/4 of an assault rifle into someone’s head and they 3 shot me dead and walk away. It so terrible I’m going to jus my stick to coop and single player. I was really interested in WZ but with the whole card thing and it having a cod-esique feel to it, I find it to be very enraging and no fun. So if anyone else is feeling the same way hit me up for some co-op. At least we can have some fun.

> 2533274820441404;7:
> > 2533274873843883;4:
> > Definitely. But this has been an issue in every version of this game. H2 weapons didn’t feel or work like CE weapons. H3 guns felt different than H2 guns. Etc. Etc. Etc. It’s always the same. There’s always a period of adjustment. Be patient. After a few weeks it’ll seem as if it could never have been any other way.
>
>
> that has nothing to do with how weapons feel, the problem lies within the deadzones of the sticks which no halo had before. You cannot adjust to this because it feels ‘naturally’ wrong.

I disagree. I have adjusted and it feels great.

I feel like every shot on me is a head shot for them