Is it me? or are these explosions weak!!

yeah, i wonder if you guys agree that the grenades and the rocket launcher for this game is amazingly weak, i can’t tell you how many times i could have got an exterm, because of these weak nades and rockets…

This belongs in the Weapons Feedback thread. Weapons Feedback

… I come back to Halo Waypoint to find that they’re shoved everything 343 Industries don’t want to hear about in these specific threads. Nice.

Equips frags.

Grabs rockets.

Spams.

Doesn’t auto-win game.

Complains on Waypoint.

> Equips frags.
>
> Grabs rockets.
>
> Spams.
>
> Doesn’t auto-win game.
>
> Complains on Waypoint.

You forgot “Thinks people care.”

Ha weak rockets.

Weak grenades, tell that to the grenade spammers.

It’s just you ._.

It’s not the grenade blast you should be worried about, it’s the magnetism of certain types of grenades.

> It’s not the grenade blast you should be worried about, it’s the magnetism of certain types of grenades.

Looks in the general direction of the plasma grenade inconspicuously sitting in the corner of the room

Have you ever thought of using the “Explosives” mod?

Grenades are very weak in the game and the frags bounce a little too much.

No, it’s you.

I personally think the rockets travel to slow…

ok Off topic but weapon related, I do not understand why the Mantis & Warthog turret got a boost but the stand alone turret didnt!

i never knew that was here out of all that time… well… all i do is just play the game, thanks for showing me

> Grenades are very weak in the game and the frags bounce a little too much.

thank god im not the only one…

> Have you ever thought of using the “Explosives” mod?

that thing DOES NOT work… at all… even when i play throwdown my nades is STILL weak

> > It’s not the grenade blast you should be worried about, it’s the magnetism of certain types of grenades.
>
> Looks in the general direction of the plasma grenade inconspicuously sitting in the corner of the room

Blows up and he does not die

Damage on rockets and nades have not been changed. (with the exception of the reach beta where nades did more damage.) What has changed is the nades got a radius decrease. If you want them to be back to normal equip explosives.

If you are experiencing issues after that then either it’s due to lag or your bad placement.

Grenades spammers were an issue in past Halo games. 343 tried the grenade perks to mix things up and still players complain.

Honestly I’m not sure which way I lean. The pickup perk limits the spamming problem. The carry extra nades perk is kind of cool. The increase damage perk seems a bit much, especially if it means nerfing the baseline.

As for rockets… I don’t think so. At least not that I’ve noticed. Given the number of 1SK weapons in Halo 4, I’m okay with a bit of nerfing in this instance.

I agree, but I don’t mind … in Halo CE, a plasma grenade would take out half a platoon. I kind of like it dialed back … it requires better aim, placement, and adds more of a challenge