Is it just skill gap or is there something else?

Well im not the one to complain about lag or latency. if i Lose i take it that i must have missed a shot or something or just had a bad game.

But ive been playing some swat since yesterday and it just feels so unpredictable…

As In i play one game and i absolutely own the opposition i feel invincible… but one game later i get reqt so bad before i even have the chance to shoot or aim im already dead.

yesterday i posted my first killpocalypse, MasterTenerife's Xbox Halo 5: Guardians clip 14004550. Find your Xbox clips on GamerDVR.com

And today i had a good game then like i said i cant even comprehend the speed i get killed so fast i don’t even have the time to react. Is this the latency problem everyone’s talking about?

My ping to Seattle is 265. Thats spain for you.

Different server…it’s that simple.

That’s why i paid the money to have my own server :slight_smile:

I’m in the US and I have moments like this. It’s a combination of servers, who your playing, your skill. Just have fun with it lol!

Yup, happens all the time regardless of location in the World. Vanguard425 is right. Many variables involved in each game including your luck.
I have many games where I seem to end up spawning and getting killed before I even move, other times I round a corner after spawning only to face 3 opposition, or I get a bead on 1 guy only to have 2 of his teammates seemingly coming out of nowhere killing me just before I get my last kill shot in!
That’s why as someone playing Slayer with other randoms, I don’t fret the K/D or Rank thing since they are totally dependent on who you play with and how well they work with you.

Yeah I can carry the team one round, the very next one I’m the reason we lost. I’m just a gold in all playlists so when they throw in a platinum or diamond rank player it’s noticeable. If I can finish positive most games and win at least half then I’m having fun. I prefer to play solo so I know what that gets me.

The difference between servers I would Imagine is so minuscule it shouldn’t matter. Whereas Skill set will make a difference, as for getting killpocalypse in SWAT, I think that’s just luck, we all have it sometimes :wink:

Not sure why but I’m much more aware of problems that could be caused by latency. I can be on it one game and do well and then suddenly I’m a punch bag in the next round.

> 2690096563135647;7:
> The difference between servers I would Imagine is so minuscule it shouldn’t matter. Whereas Skill set will make a difference, as for getting killpocalypse in SWAT, I think that’s just luck, we all have it sometimes :wink:

Dont burst my bubble like that, i like to pretend im good at halo once in a while lol

Servers make a difference. I feel the same thing. I’m Diamond and one game I’ll struggle to kill Golds and next I’m 70% accuracy with almost all headshot kills against similarly ranked players. Servers make a big difference against high Golds and above. Wish there was a way to stay on a favorable server even if it meant less favorable matchmaking. When Ping is high, hit markers take longer to light up especially at longer ranges. I can similarly tell when I have the ping advantage.