Is it Just Me?

I am the type of Halo 5 player that just joins games as a lone wolf. It seems like every time that I use a “Mission Victory” card I get destroyed by the opposing team. Is it just me, or does it seem like 343 gets a chuckle out of watching people get murdered for using certain req boosts?

It’s basically luck of the draw. Two more likely explanations are that A: You wait till you’ve won a couple games and are feeling confident to throw that boost on and that has raised your MMR enough to get paired with someone a tier higher or B: You remember the losses when you have that boost on more viscerally and therefore assume they are more frequent than they are. Not that it means much, but my experience with mission victory boosts is about 1 in 2 attempts successful. They are nice enough to give them back if you lose though…

Use them in wzf. Pretty much win every time.

> 2533274875982754;3:
> Use them in wzf. Pretty much win every time.

Except you have to get first place on the team for it to work

> 2533274904158628;4:
> > 2533274875982754;3:
> > Use them in wzf. Pretty much win every time.
>
> Except you have to get first place on the team for it to work

It works as long as the team wins. Although I must admit I come in first a lot.

> 2533274875982754;5:
> It works as long as the team wins. Although I must admit I come in first a lot.

Is this true? We are talking about Warzone Firefight, right? It was my understanding that you need to place first, in order for the mission: victory boost to work. Did they change that at some point, or was I just wrong?

> 2533274904158628;6:
> > 2533274875982754;5:
> > It works as long as the team wins. Although I must admit I come in first a lot.
>
> Is this true? We are talking about Warzone Firefight, right? It was my understanding that you need to place first, in order for the mission: victory boost to work. Did they change that at some point, or was I just wrong?

It’s true. Give it a try.

> 2533274875982754;7:
> It’s true. Give it a try.

Will do. Carry on, then

Good thing we don’t have to worry about losing boosts anymore if we don’t get the requirements. Now you can use the same Victory boost every game and you’ll eventually get it.

> 2727626560040591;9:
> Good thing we don’t have to worry about losing boosts anymore if we don’t get the requirements. Now you can use the same Victory boost every game and you’ll eventually get it.

Well I need some legendary XP victory boosts then.

> 2533274904158628;6:
> > 2533274875982754;5:
> > It works as long as the team wins. Although I must admit I come in first a lot.
>
> Is this true? We are talking about Warzone Firefight, right? It was my understanding that you need to place first, in order for the mission: victory boost to work. Did they change that at some point, or was I just wrong?

The mission victory boost will still come in as long you & your team finishes all 5 rounds. This might be true, but I do remember occasionally my team lost a round but when I check how much RP I get, it stills gives me a good amount thanks to the mission victory boost and this of course is implying towards WZFF.

Just try it out to check out what I said is true.

> 2533274875982754;3:
> Use them in wzf. Pretty much win every time.

Actually, you don’t even have to win. All you have to do is beat the first round for it to count lmao.

My little secret

> 2533274904158628;8:
> > 2533274875982754;7:
> > It’s true. Give it a try.
>
> Will do. Carry on, then

All you have to do is win the game, multiple friends use the same boost and get the points. Obviously you get more for being in first, but still the boost works

Honestly it is just chance. You either get good or not so good teammates.

> 2533275008181400;11:
> > 2533274904158628;6:
> > > 2533274875982754;5:
> > > It works as long as the team wins. Although I must admit I come in first a lot.
> >
> > Is this true? We are talking about Warzone Firefight, right? It was my understanding that you need to place first, in order for the mission: victory boost to work. Did they change that at some point, or was I just wrong?
>
> The mission victory boost will still come in as long you & your team finishes all 5 rounds. This might be true, but I do remember occasionally my team lost a round but when I check how much RP I get, it stills gives me a good amount thanks to the mission victory boost and this of course is implying towards WZFF.
>
> Just try it out to check out what I said is true.

This has been my experience as well. It seems to work even if you lose.

the sever picks who they want and thats with or with out a boost. card