Is it just me?

So like, I started playing Halo 5 again last week after not playing it since April/May or something. So I missed a few key updates and got them all patched in, ready to play. Give Warzone Firefight a wee go. Not bad. Not the best incarnation of Firefight but not bad.
But then the match finishes and I see that I scored like 7 REQ packs! Seven!!! And it’s a mixture of Gold and Silver REQ packs. When did this start? And how do I achieve it more and more?

So far I’ve only managed to achieve it like 4 times in the last week but I have no idea what conditions need to be met in order to get that many again :open_mouth:

Firefight commendations pay out gold and silver packs until you max them out. It is a nice little boost to the REQ collection, but eventually you complete them.

> 2533274806937270;1:
> So like, I started playing Halo 5 again last week after not playing it since April/May or something. So I missed a few key updates and got them all patched in, ready to play. Give Warzone Firefight a wee go. Not bad. Not the best incarnation of Firefight but not bad.
> But then the match finishes and I see that I scored like 7 REQ packs! Seven!!! And it’s a mixture of Gold and Silver REQ packs. When did this start? And how do I achieve it more and more?
>
> So far I’ve only managed to achieve it like 4 times in the last week but I have no idea what conditions need to be met in order to get that many again :open_mouth:

There are gold pack rewards associated with war zone firefight commendations. You also get daily log in pack for logging into waypoint. Daily win pack for war zone and warzone firefight and if you want there is a arena daily win pack.

Yea that runs out after a while but it helps speeding up your req progression. Do you like infections and action sack?

> 2533275000870778;4:
> Yea that runs out after a while but it helps speeding up your req progression. Do you like infections and action sack?

I usually just stick to Warzone/Warzone Firefight. If I venture off to Arena, it’s usually SWAT