Is it just me or

would the majority of players like to see halo go back to it’s earlier roots. To me, halo 2 was simply amazing, and the experience was just so rich with simple fun. Today, its all about armor abilities. Reach is more about armor ability vs armor ability rather than skill vs skill. Jet pack ruins pretty much any multi-tier map. Camo is so cheap because you have snipers who camp with it activated. Every armor ability in my opinion ruins the true feel of what halo is all about.

Am I asking for halo 2 all over again? Yea, why not? If you don’t understand where I’m coming from its probably because you never experienced halo 2 during its prime. Halo 2 reigned supreme over every other xbox live game at the time. If it works, why try to fix it?

Most of the time its not the bells and whistles that make a game great. A great game can be simple as well as genius, and halo 1, 2, and 3 proved that.

It would be nice to see H4 come out with up to date graphics, new maps, and of course new story line, but revert back to the old gameplay. Unfortunately, I know this will never happen.

1.There’s all ready about 1000 threads stating the exact thing you did and its kinda getting old.
2.Wrong section.
3.Please refrain from reposting in the right section just go to one of the 500 other threads.
4.Reported.