Is it just me or?

Recently I stopped caring about KD. Mainly because I would rather win and go negative than lose and go positive. Especially in team arena. Its almost impossible to go positive in team arena during capture the flag and assault unless your’e camping. Another reason I stopped caring because social counts for your KD. I want to relax and play griffball and not worry about my KD dropping. Halo is becoming less fun.

I haven’t cared about KD for awhile. I usually play more arena and warzone than straight slayer. Actually got kicked from a Spartan Company because my stats weren’t good enough. I have (had?) close to a 60% win percentage in warzone because all I care about is winning the match, but apparently KD matters more.

The only reason I’ve never played griffball a lot is because it counts to your kd.

Love the game mode, but I like to know where I accurately stand worth respect to kd. It’s not an “end all be all” stat for me, but personally I think is a fun thing to track

team arena positive easy rocket launchers

> 2533274891097288;1:
> Recently I stopped caring about KD. Mainly because I would rather win and go negative than lose and go positive. Especially in team arena. Its almost impossible to go positive in team arena during capture the flag and assault unless your’e camping. Another reason I stopped caring because social counts for your KD. I want to relax and play griffball and not worry about my KD dropping. Halo is becoming less fun.

idc abotu k/d i probably did back in MW2 but after realizing thats what most no lifers worry about, i learned to not care. stats mean nothing. seriously who cares years from now what your K/D was in a videogame?

I too find it hard to go positive when you are trying to win with a group of randoms. I have managed to find the sweet spot though, I just have to try rather hard. But when I am playing with a team its super easy to go positive and win, the key is communication between all teammates and its almost impossible to have that with a group of randoms.

I never worry about my K/D. I play to have fun. I agree that the only way a win means something is when you had some kind of influence.

I was awful back in the day and still had more fun than most. I just don’t care.

Now I’m mediocre. And still don’t care.