Is it just me or does the BR feel odd

Played two games with BR starts and iit has come to my attention that the br feels very orquad compared to in past halos. Any suggestions as to why this is would be appreciated

Probably because there is pretty much no Auto-Aim anymore which feels great. I personally love how the BR feels in this game

The time between bullets in a burst is greatly decreased, it’s practically a single shot weapon now from what I’ve been hearing.

Probabily because it fricken is iron sighted now.

Yeah it’s the stupid zoom is unusable in it’s current state. It’s just awful.

I like the new br. But yes it is vastly different

Yeah now I have played another game it is definitely a nix between the poorly designed scope and the fire rate

Super, Super hard to aim.

I have to say the DMR feels better again any reason why

No more aim assist. Also, the flinching is annoying. Good thing they’re taking that out. But I love the new BR. It could be my favorite BR design, along with H2A.

For the people complaining about the new scope mechanic of the BR I would suggest switching to Bumper Jumper if you haven’t already. I was very concerned about the BR zoom when I first seen the ADS thing, but switching to Bumper Jumper moves the zoom back to the right analog stick. And it doesn’t change anything from the old zoom other than how it looks aesthetically. I agree with people who say that it looks dumb that way, and it’s biting off other games styles, but it’s also no different than the classic Halo zoom functionally.

> 2533274847178149;11:
> For the people complaining about the new scope mechanic of the BR I would suggest switching to Bumper Jumper if you haven’t already. I was very concerned about the BR zoom when I first seen the ADS thing, but switching to Bumper Jumper moves the zoom back to the right analog stick. And it doesn’t change anything from the old zoom other than how it looks aesthetically. I agree with people who say that it looks dumb that way, and it’s biting off other games styles, but it’s also no different than the classic Halo zoom functionally.

Well, it’s different because you have a smaller field of view. I don’t mind the “ADS”, but I do prefer the classic halo zoom style.

Feels like a little DMR, i prefer the classic zoom too

The br is pretty much the same as 4, except it has lower aim assist and is more accurate when aiming.

> 2533274819302824;3:
> The time between bullets in a burst is greatly decreased, it’s practically a single shot weapon now from what I’ve been hearing.

This… At first I was like,“is this the DMR or BR!?”.