Is it just me or does the aiming feel broken again

I have not changed my controller or controller settings, I have been playing for hours and I keep missing basic shots with my pistol. It feels like the sensitivity is all wrong compared to what I set it as even though the settings show no change. Is anyone else feeling that there’s a problem here or am I just a BK random? It definitely feels different and I’m not sure why?

Honestly can’t say I’ve noticed any change on my end mate

> 2533274838073795;2:
> Honestly can’t say I’ve noticed any change on my end mate

Thanks for reply, I think I seen someone else making a thread about this and it may be placebo effect but after reading that thread I now feel like my aim is way off. I could just be having a bad night though.

It’s been mentioned on reddit by some guys that the hit detection seems off. 343i is apparently looking into it and other issues. Sorry I don’t have a link to it. It was in someone else’s thread yesterday.

Yes something is definitely up with the hit detection. PERIOD. 100%

> 2533274858329100;5:
> Yes something is definitely up with the hit detection. PERIOD. 100%

Hope this is fixed soon I’m getting wrecked.

So it’s not just me

> 2533274809541057;4:
> It’s been mentioned on reddit by some guys that the hit detection seems off. 343i is apparently looking into it and other issues. Sorry I don’t have a link to it. It was in someone else’s thread yesterday.

How can something like this just suddenly break? Hit detection really? How come no other games suddenly have problems like this it’s really annoying.

No mate. I haven’t noticed a change at all. All is fine on my end.

> 2535445687795722;1:
> I have not changed my controller or controller settings, I have been playing for hours and I keep missing basic shots with my pistol. It feels like the sensitivity is all wrong compared to what I set it as even though the settings show no change. Is anyone else feeling that there’s a problem here or am I just a BK random? It definitely feels different and I’m not sure why?

They did something with the March update. I was perfect at look sensitivity 2 and look acceleration 2. After the update, it felt like I was moving in molasses running uphill in winter. I have it set now to 2/3 and it seems a little bit better…during normal times. After 11 PM, everything goes to hell and everyone just seems to move faster and kill faster than me. Not only that, but I’m getting outgunned by guys with ARs halfway across the map while I’m hitting them with my BR or Pistol. I see the hit detector come up on my screen, so I know I’m hitting them, right? Yeah…no. After a full magazine of bullets from the BR and they still don’t die, there’s something definitely broken with this game.

I also watched gameplay of COD and Destiny on Youtube and I noticed that Halo 5 took a lot of those abilities (Spartan charge, ground pound, sight down zoom, etc.) from those 2 games. If I wanted to freaking play COD and/or Destiny, I would have bought those games. Oh, and having to pay money now for special weapons and other stuff is bovine feces. I’m almost done with Halo 5. I’m just not having fun with it as I had with Halo CE to Halo 4, Reach, and ODST. 343i broke it with Halo 5 because they don’t know what they’re doing. Like I said, if I wanted to play COD/Destiny, I wouldn’t have gotten Halo.

> 2533274965600590;10:
> > 2535445687795722;1:
> > I have not changed my controller or controller settings, I have been playing for hours and I keep missing basic shots with my pistol. It feels like the sensitivity is all wrong compared to what I set it as even though the settings show no change. Is anyone else feeling that there’s a problem here or am I just a BK random? It definitely feels different and I’m not sure why?
>
>
> They did something with the March update. I was perfect at look sensitivity 2 and look acceleration 2. After the update, it felt like I was moving in molasses running uphill in winter. I have it set now to 2/3 and it seems a little bit better…during normal times. After 11 PM, everything goes to hell and everyone just seems to move faster and kill faster than me. Not only that, but I’m getting outgunned by guys with ARs halfway across the map while I’m hitting them with my BR or Pistol. I see the hit detector come up on my screen, so I know I’m hitting them, right? Yeah…no. After a full magazine of bullets from the BR and they still don’t die, there’s something definitely broken with this game.
>
> I also watched gameplay of COD and Destiny on Youtube and I noticed that Halo 5 took a lot of those abilities (Spartan charge, ground pound, sight down zoom, etc.) from those 2 games. If I wanted to freaking play COD and/or Destiny, I would have bought those games. Oh, and having to pay money now for special weapons and other stuff is bovine feces. I’m almost done with Halo 5. I’m just not having fun with it as I had with Halo CE to Halo 4, Reach, and ODST. 343i broke it with Halo 5 because they don’t know what they’re doing. Like I said, if I wanted to play COD/Destiny, I wouldn’t have gotten Halo.

Half of what you said has nothing to do with this thread. Take your tears elsewhere

Yah starting to lose more than often 1v1 engagements in contrast to pre-update. Lagging spartans, it never had that before the update. Isnt it a coincidence that we all have this feeling that the aiming is off on this VERY update and not from the other updates? Definitely something went wrong.