Is it just me, or did Firefight just get tougher?

As titled, is it me or has Warzone Firefight just got tougher?

I say that as it seems more often more masses of Promethians spawn in more places making it harder to find somewhere to fire from, and the very moment (and sometimes before that very moment!) you’ve wiped out a wave of the wotsits (including the pile of Knights it spawned) a load more spawn with a gaggle of Knights again! Wave after wave.

I’ve had a number of rounds where every team member was 100% engaged with spawning after spawning, being vastly more outnumbered than normal, and thus having no time at all to engage the primary targets. Needless to say those fights ended poorly.

I’ve had that happen in nearly all Firefight environments over the past week or two.

Is it just me, or does the game do this on purpose. I mean, it was seriously noticeable when it happened.

I haven’t noticed it getting harder, I just got back to it after a few weeks off and went something like 8-2 solo queuing. I have noticed that some instances popped up more often. i had a couple matches where the first 2 rounds were defending places and another couple where rounds 3 and 4 were both defeating grunt mechs. Who knows though, i could have just been getting lucky for a couple nights.

> 2533274794960944;2:
> I haven’t noticed it getting harder, I just got back to it after a few weeks off and went something like 8-2 solo queuing. I have noticed that some instances popped up more often. i had a couple matches where the first 2 rounds were defending places and another couple where rounds 3 and 4 were both defeating grunt mechs. Who knows though, i could have just been getting lucky for a couple nights.

Actually, now you say that… I’ve gone straight from “protect the armoury” to another “protect the armoury” round, and other odd random combinations besides.

What I’ve also found is that even when I was creeping very slowly round some cover (so as not to show up on the apparent enemy’s motion sensors), as soon as I was able to see round the corner the enemy dudes (two of them, and at a distance I must add) had already fired their splinter turrets straight at my face, BEFORE I was even visible to them? There was nothing else for them to fire at, and no way I could have given my position away? Was it because I was carrying a powerful weapon, as it only seems to happen when I am…
This sort of thing I’ve noticed has been happening more often in the last few weeks and wondered if anyone else has made similar observations.

Either way, as much as a pain as it can be, it keeps you on your toes!

It could be your teammates, last night i get 4 loses in a row. On wednesday i won 5 matches in a row.

> 2533274877450806;4:
> It could be your teammates, last night i get 4 loses in a row. On wednesday i won 5 matches in a row.

Teammates doing what though? I’ve been hit by fire intended for a teammate and recognise the risk there, but in these instances it wasn’t the case. All my teammates were elsewhere… I was all on my lonesome, all sneaky and ninja-like getting sneakily and silently into position with a jolly fat weapon ready to drop some pain on the bad guys from behind and from a safe distance, when BOFF they’ve fired straight at my visage before they could even see it sneaking round for a look.

Still… I’m heading in for another firefight just now… Might keep my face covered this time though. Apparently the enemy fires when they see the whites of your eyes, so I’m going in blindfolded this time. That’ll teach them.
lol

> 2533274941146052;5:
> > 2533274877450806;4:
> > It could be your teammates, last night i get 4 loses in a row. On wednesday i won 5 matches in a row.
>
>
> Teammates doing what though? I’ve been hit by fire intended for a teammate and recognise the risk there, but in these instances it wasn’t the case. All my teammates were elsewhere… I was all on my lonesome, all sneaky and ninja-like getting sneakily and silently into position with a jolly fat weapon ready to drop some pain on the bad guys from behind and from a safe distance, when BOFF they’ve fired straight at my visage before they could even see it sneaking round for a look.
>
> Still… I’m heading in for another firefight just now… Might keep my face covered this time though. Apparently the enemy fires when they see the whites of your eyes, so I’m going in blindfolded this time. That’ll teach them.
> lol

Your teammates not helping at all, Warzone is all about teamwork

I dont think that 343 would of changed anything about Firefight without telling us. BTW it is a team game mode you need teammates to help you out.