Is it just me...or are we getting less points for challenges?

The title is self-explanatory but I noticed this myself for awhile. And as an example, last week we had a challenge for beating a level (I dont remember which) on legendary without dying for only 1900 points. I recall a challenge similar to that months ago (before we started doing the LASO weekly challenges) for a good 3500 or so. Yesterday we had a challenge for killing 77 people with CQC and it was like only 1400 points or so when last week we had a challenge for about the same amount of points but only required 7 kills in one match.

I haven’t been keeping track, but I was thinking just the opposite lately.

Maybe it hasn’t changed at all?

You could be right though, I honestly haven’t been watching it too closely.

I could be wrong on this part, but I heard that you don’t earn as much cR once your campaign accommodations break silver.

The only time I play campaign now is for a challenge, otherwise I earn exactly 343 credits (strange coincidence) every time I beat a campaign mission.

> I could be wrong on this part, but I heard that you don’t earn as much cR once your campaign accommodations break silver.
>
> The only time I play campaign now is for a challenge, otherwise I earn exactly 343 credits (strange coincidence) every time I beat a campaign mission.

A) you’re right, you stop earning Campaign cR at silver commendations

B) OP is talking about the daily and weekly challenges, not commendations.

C) OP, I’ve noticed a similar trend. Kinda stinks, don’t it.

I do have to mention that I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of cR offered for today’s campaign challenge.

Yeah, the cR amounts recently have been beyond pathetic, and now there’s no Super Jackpot weekends, so it’s really hard to rank up.

Truthfully, (not trolling) I complete all the daily challenges every day and I think it’s just you. The amounts fluctuate, but they have a steady range.

You’re a Legend, of course it’s gonna seem like you get less Cr.

> You’re a Legend, of course it’s gonna seem like you get less Cr.

Precisely. It took me 4 days to reach Noble, but it took a week to reach Eclipse. Been on Nova for 5 days and I’m not even half done.