Is it just me or are the servers terrible here too

Trying to play my first game, been searching for players for 10 minutes, is this normal?

Nope. You’re internet just sucks.

60 Mbps download, yeah i think you’re right bud… also your*

10 mps here, some good non-lag matches, other bad lagging…

160mb here… but it doesn’t make a difference to finding games.

Couple of mine have got stuck trying to find players but most instantly fill up. Quit out and try again I think is the best bet. Unfortunately this does mean physically closing the game though.

Mine’s been perfect.

What don’t people get about this being a beta? You’re testing their game for issues, bugs, etc. so when the retail copy comes out it will be cleaned up and fully functional (or at least that is the premise of what a beta is about).

> 2533274796134964;7:
> What don’t people get about this being a beta? You’re testing their game for issues, bugs, etc. so when the retail copy comes out it will be cleaned up and fully functional (or at least that is the premise of what a beta is about).

Yeah i don´t know hwy people complain. By the way, will we be capble of keeping the levels? lol

“so when the retail copy comes out it will be cleaned up and fully functional”
Just like the MCC right?

> 2533274796742122;9:
> “so when the retail copy comes out it will be cleaned up and fully functional”
> Just like the MCC right?

MCC didn’t get a public beta test and if it did it might have helped reduce the amount of MP issues it had.

ive been searching for a match since i loaded it up, still havnt joined one yet, 30mins now