Is it against the rules to..

type your post in word and change the font style like this and copy and paste it.? i no this font style dosent even look good…lol. but its an example.

Even if you do that you won’t get anything; the font can’t be changed because is not in the web’s code.

No, it automatically changes to the default font.

k, thanks, didnt want to try incase it was or something.

I have a question, and please excuse my ignorance, I’m new to forums. I read the rules and it said no bumping. What is bumping and why is it against the rules?

It’s when you post something just so the thread goes back to the top of the page.

Oh, so i think i get it now. Thanks.

> I have a question, and please excuse my ignorance, I’m new to forums. I read the rules and it said no bumping. What is bumping and why is it against the rules?

It’s usually so that individuals who created or thread or those who have responded didn’t get a reply at all or one they liked post something like:

bump

That takes it back to the top so people will see it, and hopefully reply

I think the forum admins want to keep the discussion going legitimately not by self promotion.

Don’t forget there’s always google. Any phrase or term you don’t know can easily be accessed there.

<4

> I have a question, and please excuse my ignorance, I’m new to forums. I read the rules and it said no bumping. What is bumping and why is it against the rules?

Basically don’t post after yourself, because you’ll be “bumping” the thread to the top of the page.