Is it against the rules to play 2 accounts?

So I just started playing this account because I don’t like playing solo on my main account and all my friends go to bed at normal hours unlike me. I seen a lot of guys doing this on twitch. Is this against any sort of rules because I think I seen someone get banned once for playing too many accounts.

You can play on as many accounts as you want.

But I don’t get how that helps you not play solo?

> 2533274810945725;2:
> But I don’t get how that helps you not play solo?

Doesn’t help me not play solo just don’t care about my stats as much on this account. Thanks for the reply though I will play my other account when I’m on off times without worrying then.

No worries.
Though if you are plying the same on both accounts, your stats will be the same anyway, right?

> 2533274810945725;4:
> Though if you are plying the same on both accounts, your stats will be the same anyway, right?

I don’t really play solo on my main account so the stats are going to be better in Team Arena and Slayer. I’ll try it out though and see.

You can play as many accounts as you want. Now entering multiple accounts into the same game and only using one of them to play is going to get you a visit from the ban hammer.

All I’m thinking is that if you unlock cheevos and REQs and medals and such, they will ony be linked to one account and not the other.
If you don’t play as well solo and it lowers your K/D spread, it’s just a number. You will still play good in team based playlists. And you are individually ranked by playlist, your K/D doesnt come in to it, you won’t start getting matched with lower ranked players.

I remember in Halo 4 to get the Protector Helmet i decided the best way to get it was the kill from the grave medal, that meant letting people shoot me untill i lost my shields, then throwing a plasma at the last second. My K/D spread went out the window for that Helmet haha!

Even though I’ve had this account for about 10 years I’m thinking of making a secondary account when I launch my website. I know a few people who have done the same thing for the same reason. But whatever the reason, I don’t see why it would be a problem.

> 2533275000367111;1:
> So I just started playing this account because I don’t like playing solo on my main account and all my friends go to bed at normal hours unlike me. I seen a lot of guys doing this on twitch. Is this against any sort of rules because I think I seen someone get banned once for playing too many accounts.

This mjst be the reason new players are leaving the game, they see a low level tag wrecking and they can’t imagine how good the people higher ranked must be.

> 2533274810945725;4:
> No worries.
> Though if you are plying the same on both accounts, your stats will be the same anyway, right?

Depends on game type. H5 is very team based so no a players stats may not be the same.

> 2533274805919869;9:
> > 2533275000367111;1:
> > So I just started playing this account because I don’t like playing solo on my main account and all my friends go to bed at normal hours unlike me. I seen a lot of guys doing this on twitch. Is this against any sort of rules because I think I seen someone get banned once for playing too many accounts.
>
>
> This mjst be the reason new players are leaving the game, they see a low level tag wrecking and they can’t imagine how good the people higher ranked must be.

Yea that’s what I thought too but I have been playing Diamonds and Plats in some placement games so don’t feel so bad.

> 2533274816788253;10:
> > 2533274810945725;4:
> > No worries.
> > Though if you are plying the same on both accounts, your stats will be the same anyway, right?
>
>
> Depends on game type. H5 is very team based so no a players stats may not be the same.

But there are individual stats for each gametype, so your K/D and rank will be the same what ever account you play on, you don’t suddenly get better or worse when playing on a different account.

> 2533274810945725;12:
> > 2533274816788253;10:
> > > 2533274810945725;4:
> > > No worries.
> > > Though if you are plying the same on both accounts, your stats will be the same anyway, right?
> >
> >
> > Depends on game type. H5 is very team based so no a players stats may not be the same.
>
>
> But there are individual stats for each gametype, so your K/D and rank will be the same what ever account you play on, you don’t suddenly get better or worse when playing on a different account.

Yup, you can lose ten games of FFA and it will have no impact on your team slayer stats, and vice versa.

he probably means that he wont do good w/o a team

All i do is play raked with randoms, it is annoying sometimes but you have to play each match differently than when you play with a team and you all have a certain thing you do.
I teamed up two days ago with some people i met in Slayer but after the third game of us winning we started losing cus they started inviting their friend to the party and no one called out and started playing horribly.

being the only person not in the party is such a -Yoink- experience. sometimes ill be saying callouts and plans only to realize my entire team cant hear me because theyre in a party.

> 2533274808132968;16:
> being the only person not in the party is such a -Yoink- experience. sometimes ill be saying callouts and plans only to realize my entire team cant hear me because theyre in a party.

i get that a lot, my team is usually in party chat.

> 2533274808132968;16:
> being the only person not in the party is such a -Yoink- experience. sometimes ill be saying callouts and plans only to realize my entire team cant hear me because theyre in a party.

So true, or you have three guys talking and the fourth is in a party not paying attention to the team.

Would we care if you played 2 accounts? Then no.

I have like 20 different accounts lol