Is it 51.5 of accuracy a good rate?

Not trying to be smug or something like that, but I have a good accuracy, not the best or amazing, just good but I’m surprised I’m above 50 due to the fact that I miss many shots, even the easiest ones but what determinates your accuracy on this game?

Yes? I really dont know but it sounds good.

I wouldn’t really pay too attention to your stats, if anything. Otherwise, just play the game like usual.

States are just some numbers.
I have really bad states,but a hell of fun,because I dont need to worry about accuracy and such.

Op Ive watched my accuracy all the time. And one of the strangest things about it is I usually have one of the highest accuracy… But what I find strange about this is there will be players that will have 17 kills and like 3 deaths but there accuracy is like 28% in that game. While I will have a high 50 to low 60 accuracy and struggle to get 10 kills and like 8 or more deaths. What I’m trying to understand is if this accuracy is what the server sees or if this is what my xbox sees… There is one thing for sure though and that is each game shots register different from game to game for me. If I could figure out how to get this game to play more consistent from game to game I would be golden! But imo for H5 you have a good accuracy…

It depends how much you use automatics weapons since you shoot more bullets you will miss some and the general spread is larger. For precision weapons it is good to be between 50 and 60 precent.

Having a better accuracy will allow you to kill faster and more consistently. I don’t really understand people saying not to worry about accuracy, since if you are missing shots you will lose more battles.

> 2533274795501334;5:
> Op Ive watched my accuracy all the time. And one of the strangest things about it is I usually have one of the highest accuracy… But what I find strange about this is there will be players that will have 17 kills and like 3 deaths but there accuracy is like 28% in that game. While I will have a high 50 to low 60 accuracy and struggle to get 10 kills and like 8 or more deaths. What I’m trying to understand is if this accuracy is what the server sees or if this is what my xbox sees… There is one thing for sure though and that is each game shots register different from game to game for me. If I could figure out how to get this game to play more consistent from game to game I would be golden! But imo for H5 you have a good accuracy…

People who shoot across the map a lot tend to have a lower accuracy. I know i sometimes have 45% with 4k damage and a ton of kills but half my kills are shooting people across the map.

> 2533274944882125;1:
> Not trying to be smug or something like that, but I have a good accuracy, not the best or amazing, just good but I’m surprised I’m above 50 due to the fact that I miss many shots, even the easiest ones but what determinates your accuracy on this game?

Well landing your shots = your accuracy. However…I have a few games where my accuracy said it was in the 70% range, where I did great and got a good amount of kills. Checking on waypoint though, revealed different numbers between each weapon used, so…somehow the overall accuracy is calculated in your carnage report.

Some games I do awesome. Then I go on a really bad losing streak, I’m tired and sleepy, and I keep telling myself…1 more game of redemption…

Then I derank an call it a night haha. Like there’s a pretty dang stark contrast between me being On and me being off. Lol

50s is a solid rating. Sometimes I’ll get all the hard shots landed and when a 1 shot is right in front of me the dude nearly perfects me before I kill em. I’m like “whew!..that coulda been embarrassing!:anguished:

Having an overall accuracy around 50% is fine. You just gotta remember that Autos typically trash your accuracy. Also, if you play a lot of Swat, H2BR and BR Swat also trash your accuracy. Spartan Laser and the Binary Rifles also cripple your overall accuracy if you use those often. You can check accuracies for individual weapons on Waypoint as well, if people didn’t know that.

I suppose it’s good but stats don’t mean anything in H5 to me because they are pretty much all mixed together so your stats aren’t necessarily a reflection of skill. For example some one tried to stat flame me in a way by saying I can find games easily in playlist because my win percentage is so low… I guess they were trying to say I must not be good… But my win percentage is so low because I played a lot of FFA and 2nd place and below counts as a loss. As far as other stats since they mix your ranked and social play together under your arena stats depending on what you play can really kill a particular stat.

Accuracy all depends on how your play style is and how you incorporate it but it is always a good thing to get better at it. Let’s just say I don’t believe there are any Diamond + players sporting a 40% Magnum. However they aren’t all 60%+ either. If you consistently push your Magnum mid to close you want to be 55%+. If you are a “deep” shooter you can get away with the 40’s because a lot of deep shooters lob 2 shots on you before you crack your 1st.

Also remember to log on and check all of your weapons individual accuracy on waypoint from month to month. Because a single game doesn’t tell you hardly anything. If you roll a Magnum for 95% of your kills you might be happy but if you are the type to use all means like AR, SMGs etc it really tilts the individual game accuracy. Also if you play BTB you can go 32K/5D with mostly using a Ghost and have a whopping 29% game accuracy.

Also don’t get too obsessed with accuracy because you could leave too much time between shots. I noticed I was doing that for a while. My avg Magnum was 56% for the week but my K/D was going down. I checked the film and there was simply too much time between shots.

That’s not bad 50 is more than half your shots so.

Well I pretty regularly play swat when I’m on and I will spray down a hallway when I realize I’m past where I should be to try and prevent 3 people from rounding a corner.

I’ll usually have a higher accuracy when I play in playlists that mainly use the magnum. When you start using autos as well as shooting across the map though, it starts to drop off.

It depends what weapons u use, if u use precision weapons all the time then your accuracy is ok, but if u use a variety of weapons especially automatics then that accuracy is good

Accuracy doesn’t really mean much. There’s plenty of factors that determine if you have a good shot or not.

I’ve played a platinum in HCS who has 60% accuracy in an octagon to warm up. But, he wasn’t used to playing higher levels and the “sweatier” strafes, so he had trouble connecting.