Is invasion returning?

I played invasion a couple times its fun but getting 3rd objective is annoying as hell everybody just camps with an energy sword or shotgun. And there is only really two maps so
i dont blame 343 if they scrap the invasion

Nope, if it was played more and bungie/343 actually paid attention to the awesome gametype they had made it would’ve soared. But there is going to be a “new” game type that’s going to be on longbow. Betcha it’s the generator defence mode from the beta. That was -Yoinking!- awesome. It’s now just in custom firefight vs. (also awesome, but they scrapped it for some reason)

> Nope, if it was played more and bungie/343 actually paid attention to the awesome gametype they had made it would’ve soared. But there is going to be a “new” game type that’s going to be on longbow. Betcha it’s the generator defence mode from the beta. That was -Yoinking!- awesome. It’s now just in custom firefight vs. (also awesome, but they scrapped it for some reason)

Source?

> > Nope, if it was played more and bungie/343 actually paid attention to the awesome gametype they had made it would’ve soared. But there is going to be a “new” game type that’s going to be on longbow. Betcha it’s the generator defence mode from the beta. That was -Yoinking!- awesome. It’s now just in custom firefight vs. (also awesome, but they scrapped it for some reason)
>
> Source?

No elites perhaps? :slight_smile:

A type of Invasion, yes.
With 3 Forge canvases to work with, we should have more diversity than last Reach’s introductory take.

Invasion is probably me and all my friend’s favourite playlist. It’s just so varied and isn’t repetitive at all. It changes throughout the course of the match.

I was extremely disappointed when I heard Invasion wasn’t going to be returning in Halo 4. But, there is going to be some VERY similar to it. According to Kiki Wolfkill, Invasion is a core part of Halo now, that’s what gave it away.

Also, there’s something to ‘scratch that itch’ for Invasion lovers, and for Elite lovers, there’s something to ‘scratch that itch’ also. Put two and two together, and I think we’ll have something very similar to Invasion, in Halo 4.

[deleted]

Invasion was and still is one of the best things about Reach. I would love for it, or anything like it to return. An interview with Kiki during E3 suggest it might. :slight_smile: