is infection ever going to be fixed?

Infection has so many glitches, it’s a joke.it has 8000 players, but has had only 1 (good) update. betrayals were really annoying, but then they got rid of the optiont to boot, so you can just betray all you like. they still havent fixed the glitch were you kill the zombie, but he some how kills you. there are a ton more problems, but it justs need a massive overhaul.

> Infection has so many glitches, it’s a joke.it has 8000 players, but has had only 1 (good) update. betrayals were really annoying, but then they got rid of the optiont to boot, so you can just betray all you like. they still havent fixed the glitch were you kill the zombie, but he some how kills you. there are a ton more problems, but it justs need a massive overhaul.

I am not sure it will get a major overhaul but the winds carry whispers of new maps in the near future. What would you think of that?

> Infection has so many glitches, it’s a joke.it has 8000 players, but has had only 1 (good) update. betrayals were really annoying, but then they got rid of the optiont to boot, so you can just betray all you like. they still havent fixed the glitch were you kill the zombie, but he some how kills you. there are a ton more problems, but it justs need a massive overhaul.

that’s an issue with lagg and hitscan and not an actual glitch.

hitscan means where you are aiming the bullet will go instantly and if you hit you hit, add this to lagg then you get mutual kills.

hitscan is still better then bullet travel though, with hitscan the shot registers the majority of the time regardless of where the host see’s the person, with bullet travel it depends on what the hosts see’s, so if the host see’s the person in a different spot then where you are aiming then it’s a miss and not a hit.

the best thing to do is just turn friendly fire off, how ever much i’d like it to stay on because i’m a betrayal -Yoink!- doesn’t change the fact that friendly fire hurts the living dead playlist.

What are these other problems? Taking out booting fixes the one you listed, so where are the rest?

> What are these other problems? Taking out booting fixes the one you listed, so where are the rest?

So being able to betray as much as you like isn’t a problem? I know thinking is hard, but try it sometime.

The biggest issue in Living Dead is BK’s bring in a guest who then proceeds to betray everyone so the actual player can boost K/D and win.

The weekly update seemed to be hinting at an update for Living Dead. It might just be a coincidence though.

> > Infection has so many glitches, it’s a joke.it has 8000 players, but has had only 1 (good) update. betrayals were really annoying, but then they got rid of the optiont to boot, so you can just betray all you like. they still havent fixed the glitch were you kill the zombie, but he some how kills you. there are a ton more problems, but it justs need a massive overhaul.
>
> I am not sure it will get a major overhaul but the winds carry whispers of new maps in the near future. What would you think of that?

Wait, they’re adding MORE maps even though Reach is still broken even after the TU? Geez, no wonder why the people at Gamestop use Legendary editions they couldn’t sell as footrests.

> Wait, they’re adding MORE maps even though Reach is still broken even after the TU? Geez, no wonder why the people at Gamestop use Legendary editions they couldn’t sell as footrests.

The guy was referring to community-made maps being added to the playlist.

It’s my understanding that the Community Cartographers (who are not official employees btw) find and vet maps, and the 343i Matchmaking Team tests them. It’s also my understanding that the MM Team isn’t the same team that handles Title Updates. Living Dead isn’t being prioritized over fixing Reach’s problems. It’s being prioritized alongside it.

> > > Infection has so many glitches, it’s a joke.it has 8000 players, but has had only 1 (good) update. betrayals were really annoying, but then they got rid of the optiont to boot, so you can just betray all you like. they still havent fixed the glitch were you kill the zombie, but he some how kills you. there are a ton more problems, but it justs need a massive overhaul.
> >
> > I am not sure it will get a major overhaul but the winds carry whispers of new maps in the near future. What would you think of that?
>
> Wait, they’re adding MORE maps even though Reach is still broken even after the TU? Geez, no wonder why the people at Gamestop use Legendary editions they couldn’t sell as footrests.

That is not certain, but likely. The TU’s major adjustment was reduction of bloom mechanics and Im not sure that would mesh with LD, as the zombies have a hard enough time as it is. Allowing the pistol to be more accurate would be inhumane for whoever is selected to be alpha zombie. As far as being broken, it has its problems but I dont think there will be a complete overhaul of the entire system from top to bottom, rather selected tweeks and adjustments in an attempt to address community concerns.

They sould install in update where you do not take frendily fire damage. then betrayals whoulden’t be a issue