is helioskrill still unlockable?

is helioskrill still unlockable by completing legendary on all games in the mcc? im almost done with all of them and im really hoping i can get it.

As far as I know… Yes, yes it is.

Also, how the heck are you actually beating Halo 2? I’m at Gravemind right now, and the lack of headshot weapons is killer.
Can’t wait to get back to fighting the Flood. So much easier to kill than Covenant.

> 2533275031935123;2:
> As far as I know… Yes, yes it is.
>
> Also, how the heck are you actually beating Halo 2? I’m at Gravemind right now, and the lack of headshot weapons is killer.
> Can’t wait to get back to fighting the Flood. So much easier to kill than Covenant.

It’s possible but hard, took me 3 hours.

Yes. Just make sure that Waypoint registers your progress for each level. Otherwise, you won’t get the Legend achievement, which you need for Helioskrill.

Sometimes Waypoint won’t register that you completed a level, even though you did (this happened to me a couple times in Halo 2). If that happens, you’ll need to replay the level.

Also sometimes even after you get the Legend achievement, Helioskrill won’t be immediately available. You can try to force it by going back to MCC, changing your service tag/emblem/multiplayer character/something customizable, then making sure the game saves your changes. It might also help to open the Halo Channel app. After that, go back to Halo 5 to see if Helioskrill is there.

Helioskrill can also be obtained from Gold REQ packs, just so you know.

> 2533275031935123;2:
>
> Also, how the heck are you actually beating Halo 2? I’m at Gravemind right now, and the lack of headshot weapons is killer.
> Can’t wait to get back to fighting the Flood. So much easier to kill than Covenant.

iv beaten it 3 times, trust me it gets easier, in the beginning use stick’s and needler, ounce your done with the first section scavenge around, you should be able to find a carbine. good luck bro.

> 2533275031935123;2:
>

Needlers work well against brutes, carbines after the council chamber are readily available, consider handing beam rifles or carbines to your marines to give them a fighting chance. brute shot is also decent. Flood is not fun to fight, especially shielded flood and combat forms carrying shotguns

> 2535429743939422;6:
> > 2533275031935123;2:
> > As far as I know… Yes, yes it is.
> >
> > Also, how the heck are you actually beating Halo 2? I’m at Gravemind right now, and the lack of headshot weapons is killer.
> > Can’t wait to get back to fighting the Flood. So much easier to kill than Covenant.
>
> Needlers work well against brutes, carbines after the council chamber are readily available, consider handing beam rifles or carbines to your marines to give them a fighting chance. brute shot is also decent. Flood is not fun to fight, especially shielded flood and combat forms carrying shotguns

Relative to the Covenant, at any rate, the Flood is far more inaccurate and easier to aggro. In Halo 2, they have a large tendency to rush you and drop their weapon, meaning that their only offensive option are their tentacles. Energy Sword plus Carbine means many easy kills.
I found Halo CE’s Library to be the easiest mission on Legendary, and Cortana on 3 to be pretty manageable.

> 2533275031935123;7:
> > 2535429743939422;6:
> > > 2533275031935123;2:
> > > As far as I know… Yes, yes it is.
> > >
> > > Also, how the heck are you actually beating Halo 2? I’m at Gravemind right now, and the lack of headshot weapons is killer.
> > > Can’t wait to get back to fighting the Flood. So much easier to kill than Covenant.
> >
> > Needlers work well against brutes, carbines after the council chamber are readily available, consider handing beam rifles or carbines to your marines to give them a fighting chance. brute shot is also decent. Flood is not fun to fight, especially shielded flood and combat forms carrying shotguns
>
> Relative to the Covenant, at any rate, the Flood is far more inaccurate and easier to aggro. In Halo 2, they have a large tendency to rush you and drop their weapon, meaning that their only offensive option are their tentacles. Energy Sword plus Carbine means many easy kills.
> I found Halo CE’s Library to be the easiest mission on Legendary, and Cortana on 3 to be pretty manageable.

I never found the Library or Cortana levels to be hard, some parts of it are fun, but overall it gets a bit stale from repetitiveness. Constant access to shotgun and grenades makes Library a breeze and Cortana has many options to deal with the flood mostly revolving around energy sword and the needler.

I think that it is. Because why it wouldn’t?

It is because people still go or it and post here for a little help due to some levels not triggering. You only need to beat the maw (final level in ce) and you should have it.

PEOPLE, stop confusing the guy. YES, you can get helioskrill still from MCC. As long as you have the achievement for completing all the campaigns on mcc in legendary.

hey, thanks for the answers guys but i just beat halo ce , (didnt play games in order), and helioskrill unlocked, so yyyyaaaaaayyyyy.

Congrats, OP. Closing discussion as problem is solved.