Is he giving me the finger?

Starting at :37 Is he giving me the finger?

Wow, I lol’d.

> Starting at :37 Is he giving me the finger?

It certainly looks that way.

Sadly, it’s the index finger.

Hahaha that makes me think to points in Reach, mostly Firefight, that some of the Elites sound like they call you a “Doosh” every now and then.

> Starting at :37 Is he giving me the finger?

Oh. You wanted me to look at his finger? I was too busy drooling at the cinematic…

> Hahaha that makes me think to points in Reach, mostly Firefight, that some of the Elites sound like they call you a “Doosh” every now and then.

I know the Jackals are pretty big Jag-holes if you know what I mean.

> > Hahaha that makes me think to points in Reach, mostly Firefight, that some of the Elites sound like they call you a “Doosh” every now and then.
>
> I know the Jackals are pretty big Jag-holes if you know what I mean.

Giggity

And NOW the South Park ref rings the bell!!! LOL!!

Now I’m staying FAR away from any Jackals with some “BLACH”

Chief must have also been out of ear wax 1:02-1:05. haha

In general, this cutscene is the same as the original. However, there is a level of refinement and improved animation in the new version that I really like. And something else I noticed: The new HD cutscene features audio from the original game that the YouTube user added to cover up the voiceover. So don’t stress over the audio. :slight_smile:

To compare the two, I created a video mashup that’s pretty cool. It allows you to see how the cutscene was refined.

Check out the comparison! It’s pretty awesome. :smiley:

> In general, this cutscene is the same as the original. However, there is a level of refinement and improved animation in the new version that I really like. And something else I noticed: The new HD cutscene features audio from the original game that the YouTube user added to cover up the voiceover. So don’t stress over the audio. :slight_smile:
>
> To compare the two, I created a video mashup that’s pretty cool. It allows you to see how the cutscene was refined.
>
> Check out the comparison! It’s pretty awesome. :smiley:

Wow that is pretty awesome, I hadn’t realized that they did the animations over.

> Wow that is pretty awesome, I hadn’t realized that they did the animations over.

That extra love put in to make the animations more refined goes hand in hand with the new hi-res textures and extra geometry they can play with. :slight_smile:

The middle finger is about as elusive as ElusiveEagle.

> > Wow that is pretty awesome, I hadn’t realized that they did the animations over.
>
> That extra love put in to make the animations more refined goes hand in hand with the new hi-res textures and extra geometry they can play with. :slight_smile:

The most notable difference to me is the different camera angles. Not complaining by any means, but I can see some people being sour about it. Quite beautiful though.

> > > Wow that is pretty awesome, I hadn’t realized that they did the animations over.
> >
> > That extra love put in to make the animations more refined goes hand in hand with the new hi-res textures and extra geometry they can play with. :slight_smile:
>
> The most notable difference to me is the different camera angles. Not complaining by any means, but I can see some people being sour about it. Quite beautiful though.

The funny thing is, I didn’t notice a difference in the camera angles until the comparison. :stuck_out_tongue: To be fair, though, I believe the new angles show off the improvement in 10 years of game-making–the depth of graphics, lighting, animations, etc.

Also, you can still see the old cinematics when you play it through in Classic mode. :slight_smile:

Agreed. Either way, this game will not disappoint.

Have to say, the camera work on the original was better.