Is Halo Unplayable for Anyone Else?

Okay, so I’ve been having this problem for nearly a month now and I want to know if I’m the only one and my internet just sucks.
Today, I have only been able to play one match of FFA SWAT (very laggy however) and the rest of the attempts will just disconnect me and send me back to the main menu saying Fireteam has changed. Another thing is the REQ services are unavailable to me about 80 percent of the time. So after every match, it’ll say “retrieving data” and I have to wait 30 seconds before it says unable to retrieve match data or whatever and I can finally back out and search again. Then I’ll have 0 REQ points and no REQ cards at all if I can even search for a match.
I made a video about it and I’m pretty sure I missed a couple of things on here that the video explains, but that’s really the main things I’m having trouble with.
I am the only one who literally cannot play Halo 5 hardly anymore? This never happened to me until the release of the Ghosts of Meridian update. Can someone please tell me what is going on? I’m getting pretty pissed off lately.

This happens all the time. Make sure you go wired. It still happens, but less frequently. If you get caught in the retrieving data loop the only thing to do it to quit out of h5 and restart the game.