Is Halo MCC worth buying in 2018?

Hi guys, I would like to know if Halo MCC is still worth it in early 2018. Are the servers still populated? Are most of the bugs ironed out? Please tell me if you know.

Thanks in advance

Yes.
MCC will be receiving updates later this Summer to fix many of the known issues. You should check the MCC blogs for more info about that. Bottom line is, the game is getting a lot of attention and it’ll be worth buying especially once it’s updated.

Thanks man I just bought the game and can’t wait to play some classic halo!

> 2535421636216636;3:
> Thanks man I just bought the game and can’t wait to play some classic halo!

Glad to see you bought it.

I dont think you will be disappointed. The MCC has come on leaps and bound since it first launched and more improvements are in the pipeline.

I would have waited until it goes on gamepass within the next couple of months with all the updates bro…

I would say yes especially since you can probably pick up a used disc copy for really cheap. But yeah it’s also going on game pass when the update hits and I wouldn’t be surprised if it doesn’t go on the deals with gold with some sort of sale price. I play MCC quite often and rarely have trouble finding matches unless it’s real early morning(I live on the east coast of America). I also mostly play the H2A, action sack and BTB playlist.

> 2533274816788253;6:
> I would say yes especially since you can probably pick up a used disc copy for really cheap. But yeah it’s also going on game pass when the update hits and I wouldn’t be surprised if it doesn’t go on the deals with gold with some sort of sale price. I play MCC quite often and rarely have trouble finding matches unless it’s real early morning(I live on the east coast of America). I also mostly play the H2A, action sack and BTB playlist.

I don’t have game pass and I was able to buy it for $23 so I’d consider that a pretty good price.

Still have trouble getting to games. Takes almost three minutes sometimes to even get into a lobby.

> 2535421636216636;1:
> Hi guys, I would like to know if Halo MCC is still worth it in early 2018. Are the servers still populated? Are most of the bugs ironed out? Please tell me if you know.
>
> Thanks in advance

It’s not worth it. The ranking system is broken and you don’t get games quickly.

Personally, I would hold off to see how well the update will be, but too late for that. :stuck_out_tongue:
The campaign is much more stable than the multiplayer, but it does have its share of glitches.

It will be when the update hits the game sometime this summer.

> 2535435109040224;9:
> > 2535421636216636;1:
> > Hi guys, I would like to know if Halo MCC is still worth it in early 2018. Are the servers still populated? Are most of the bugs ironed out? Please tell me if you know.
> >
> > Thanks in advance
>
> It’s not worth it. The ranking system is broken and you don’t get games quickly.

I don’t really care about ranks tbh I only play to have fun.

> 2533274826191452;10:
> Personally, I would hold off to see how well the update will be, but too late for that. :stuck_out_tongue:
> The campaign is much more stable than the multiplayer, but it does have its share of glitches.

I’ve seen ubernick make a video about it being pretty good and anyway I’ve been wanting to get the game for a long time.

assolutly yes because for enter in this new saga the mcc is a must have

> 2535421636216636;13:
> > 2533274826191452;10:
> > Personally, I would hold off to see how well the update will be, but too late for that. :stuck_out_tongue:
> > The campaign is much more stable than the multiplayer, but it does have its share of glitches.
>
> I’ve seen ubernick make a video about it being pretty good and anyway I’ve been wanting to get the game for a long time.

That’s fair. The only reason I’ve stuck around and played the game so much is because they are games I love, but the glitches literally make the game unplayable at times.

Hurry UP! I haven’t played MCC because I’m waiting on this update first.

> 2533274792056880;16:
> Hurry UP! I haven’t played MCC because I’m waiting on this update first.

What do you mean by “hurry up”?

If you’re looking for a multiplayer game: No, it’s not worth buying.

works greta for me after the last update!! cant wait for the final update this summer!!!

> 2533274820171137;18:
> If you’re looking for a multiplayer game: No, it’s not worth buying.

I just want to clarify that I’ve bought the game and have only had a couple bad fps drops but otherwise no bugs.