Is halo infinity the multiplayer?

Can anybody tell me if Halo Infinity is the ONLY mutliplayer component? Or will traditional Halo Multiplayer just be in the game as well?

Halo infinity IS multiplayer. It just has a different name.

> Halo infinity IS multiplayer. It just has a different name.

Okay then, I will go cancel my preorder.

Multiplayer takes place inside a training simulation onboard UNSC Infinity. Doesn’t really affect anything, just gives some insight on why the Reds and Blues are fighting each other.

> > Halo infinity IS multiplayer. It just has a different name.
>
> Okay then, I will go cancel my preorder.

This makes no sense whatsoever. They give a story to Multiplayer so you cancel your preorder?

This is THE stupidest thing I’ve ever heard anyone say on this forum. And that’s saying something.

What is the world coming to?

>

You don’t like the name so you cancel? …okay

> > > Halo infinity IS multiplayer. It just has a different name.
> >
> > Okay then, I will go cancel my preorder.
>
> You don’t like the name so you cancel? …okay

No because I played Halo for Halo, if I wanted to go play CoD I will just play that.

This will be the first Halo that I will not get… it’s sad how the once greatest fps franchise can be ruined because of the CoD fad.

OMG…they changed the name from Multiplayer to Infinity! Holy Crap I’m going to cancel my preorder because that is just ridiculous…IDIOT!

you are canceling you’re pre-order because of the name of multiplayer…I thought I had seen the most stupid reasons people were hating on this game, but this thread has proven me wrong, very very wrong

>

Go ahead, no-ones stopping you.

You really need to listen to the info. Infinity is a large UNSC ship that has a, put simply, simulator in it where the Spartan IV’s train. That is the plot of MM. The MM will still be the same as you have seen, just instead of reading Matchmaking, you will read Infinity.

You people need to stop with the ‘if it ain’t Halo 2 or 3, it is obviously Reach 2.0 or CoD and will completely suck -Yoink-’.
If you are really pissed that Matchmaking isn’t called ‘Matchmaking’, then you really need to calm down.

> > > > Halo infinity IS multiplayer. It just has a different name.
> > >
> > > Okay then, I will go cancel my preorder.
> >
> > You don’t like the name so you cancel? …okay
>
> No because I played Halo for Halo, if I wanted to go play CoD I will just play that.
>
> This will be the first Halo that I will not get… it’s sad how the once greatest fps franchise can be ruined because of the CoD fad.

Ok, not sure why you asked about the name then.

>

My laugh of the day! XD

Dude, seriously? CoD does NOTHING like 343 is doing with Infinity.

The closest thing would be Battlefield 3, since the multiplayer technically takes place after the campaign story during the war between the U.S. and Russia.

Anything under the Infinity option is considered part of the MP suites players will have access to. This will not only be traditional MM offerings that Halo 4 will provide but will also be home to the new mode called Spartan OPs.

Weapon unlocks are going to be the norm for Infinity though you can choose to grind Spartan Ops for say, dat BR or the DMR for example (but not limited to just those guns) instead of MP. I am pretty sure not everyone is going to like the idea of spawning with just AR+ Pistol.

That’s all we know for now.

> you are canceling you’re pre-order because of the name of multiplayer…I thought I had seen the most stupid reasons people were hating on this game, but this thread has proven me wrong, very very wrong

Sometimes it’s really amazing what reasons people can pull out of their -blam-s to hate a game for. I haven’t seen anything this stupid since someone said they were never going to get Skyrim, a single-player game, because of the community.

> > >
> >
>
> No because I played Halo for Halo, if I wanted to go play CoD I will just play that.
>
> This will be the first Halo that I will not get… it’s sad how the once greatest fps franchise can be ruined because of the CoD fad.

Holy Crap! Are you stupid?! It’s still Halo multiplayer, it’s just better because they’re adding a story to it. I like the story to the multiplayer. And for the love of God, STOP COMPARING THIS GAME TO COD! It’s nothing like it! If you honestly think that fighting as super soldiers with advanced weaponry in an extremely huge space ship is CoD, then I’d like to ask you something. What the hell are you smoking?! And canceling your preorder just because the multiplayer has a different name, that’s just, I don’t even…

> > > > > Halo infinity IS multiplayer. It just has a different name.
> > > >
> > > > Okay then, I will go cancel my preorder.
> > >
> > > You don’t like the name so you cancel? …okay
> >
> > No because I played Halo for Halo, if I wanted to go play CoD I will just play that.
> >
> > This will be the first Halo that I will not get… it’s sad how the once greatest fps franchise can be ruined because of the CoD fad.
>
> Holy Crap! Are you stupid?! It’s still Halo multiplayer, it’s just better because they’re adding a story to it. I like the story to the multiplayer. And for the love of God, STOP COMPARING THIS GAME TO COD! It’s nothing like it! If you honestly think that fighting as super soldiers with advanced weaponry in an extremely huge space ship is CoD, then I’d like to ask you something. What the hell are you smoking?! And canceling your preorder just because the multiplayer has a different name, that’s just, I don’t even…

No they are splitting the community, they are trying to cater to both the competitive and CoD fanboys at the same time. It will not work.

Infinity - name of the UNSC ship, where spartan 4s train in holographic rooms.

Will also include spartan ops, small campaign type thing, and will have STANDARD Halo multiplayer.

OP is stupid.

> > > > > > Halo infinity IS multiplayer. It just has a different name.
> > > > >
> > > > > Okay then, I will go cancel my preorder.
> > > >
> > > > You don’t like the name so you cancel? …okay
> > >
> > > No because I played Halo for Halo, if I wanted to go play CoD I will just play that.
> > >
> > > This will be the first Halo that I will not get… it’s sad how the once greatest fps franchise can be ruined because of the CoD fad.
> >
> > Holy Crap! Are you stupid?! It’s still Halo multiplayer, it’s just better because they’re adding a story to it. I like the story to the multiplayer. And for the love of God, STOP COMPARING THIS GAME TO COD! It’s nothing like it! If you honestly think that fighting as super soldiers with advanced weaponry in an extremely huge space ship is CoD, then I’d like to ask you something. What the hell are you smoking?! And canceling your preorder just because the multiplayer has a different name, that’s just, I don’t even…
>
> No they are splitting the community, they are trying to cater to both the competitive and CoD fanboys at the same time. It will not work.

Inspire me, smart boy. Have you played the game yet? Hmmm? Do you read the minds of the 343i employees? Please, explain.

> > >
> >
>
>

WOOOOOOW. This is pathetic… COD has NEVERRRR made a story for multiplayer. They changed the name from Multiplayer to Infinity. You will not be missed at all.

> > > > > > Halo infinity IS multiplayer. It just has a different name.
> > > > >
> > > > > Okay then, I will go cancel my preorder.
> > > >
> > > > You don’t like the name so you cancel? …okay
> > >
> > > No because I played Halo for Halo, if I wanted to go play CoD I will just play that.
> > >
> > > This will be the first Halo that I will not get… it’s sad how the once greatest fps franchise can be ruined because of the CoD fad.
> >
> > Holy Crap! Are you stupid?! It’s still Halo multiplayer, it’s just better because they’re adding a story to it. I like the story to the multiplayer. And for the love of God, STOP COMPARING THIS GAME TO COD! It’s nothing like it! If you honestly think that fighting as super soldiers with advanced weaponry in an extremely huge space ship is CoD, then I’d like to ask you something. What the hell are you smoking?! And canceling your preorder just because the multiplayer has a different name, that’s just, I don’t even…
>
> No they are splitting the community, they are trying to cater to both the competitive and CoD fanboys at the same time. It will not work.

You have to be the most uneducated person on these forums.